chapter 1 II (deuxieme partie)

Chapter 1 part ll

So what if I wanna become a heart of gold

Would you dishonor me of my pride?

Mama what you mean that she went on a date. Mama with who, how, when mama. Little boy exactly what I mean shance went out on a little date.

Mama Noooo!!!!! My baby sis done grow up on me . who this fool that take her out .

King you ask to much question

Now come help me set up the table

Am coming mama let me answer this call quick

Wassup my nigga , how's it going at the trap

ⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷ

LANI POV:

Walking out of Johnson high on my way to work. I couldn't be more happier to get out of this bitch .

Stooping by Ms. Lily flower shop picking up her daily order. Walking three block to Ms. Shelia pastries shop where I work passing Ms. Lily order to MS. Shelia, heading the locker room at back getting change.. Walking to the front of the register to assist the costumer.

Rah pov :

Yeah hold on king

Let me get a two dozen of donut shawty.

Yeah king I know that the shorty for ecstasy, yeah the one for the big booty. Hell nawl shorty got a big booty but that pussy right there needs a detox.

Son am telling shorty pussy need a detox; I mean everything was going good she got done giving me a heads. I was getting ready to go down on her on my blood shorty pussy almost had my ass in a coma with that stink ass smell bruh

Okay sir your total is $16.50

Thank you beautiful keeps the change

Lani pov :

Clocking out at 9:30, walking the street broodvile passing the crackheads busy looking for their next fixes. Walking up the long stairs of Kington projects, entering apartment b36 I wish I never had my aunt nookie always got a junky up in here. I mean she anit that bad looking women yet she settle for those pissy ass junkies that always be playing dominos at the front of the projects. Yet she has the audacity to wonder why her daughter can't keep her legs close. I swear she got a community pussy free of charge all men are accepted.

Lani where your fast ass been

 " work something you don't know about"

Keep getting smart with me

You think you grown hah to be coming in my house all hours of the night.

" chuppz I anit got time for all your rah-rah I got school tomorrow "

All am telling you ass don't come in my house late hours in the night when you feel like it little girl you think you cute your little fast ass

"ughh Je ne supporte pas votre bitch ass (I cannot stand your bitch ass)

Walking into my scrap space I call a room, undressing I look at myself in the mirror

My wild hair shocking out, my skin glowing thanks to the moon light . I soon start began reciting the quote I have been saying for years before I lay to sleep.

So what if I wanna become a heart of gold would you dishonor me of my pride? It's okay for you to eat on a sliver plater but I can eat can't eat with a sliver spoon. What's the purpose of breaking bread if we anit at peace.

ⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷⱷ

 so right yall help a sistah out i really dont know where this book is going but its going somewhere for sure  help a sistah out yall comment vote recommended it to your watty friends and can also recommend some tips  for me.