the beginning

Hi I'm Hannah life used to be great into I grew up, life turned upside down I'm starting high school hoping well that what happen last year wanna happen this year I have one friend his name is men I always stop him from killing himself.

My friend has depression and I always make him happy
But on that first day of high school he was not there and I wonder were he could be he texted me to come over his house after school I said okay, when I got there he was covered in scars I hugged him as tight as I could he yells at me and I wonder why but he said this will be the last time I ever see him he gave me his phone to read the text they were rude and mean they said"go kill yourself faggot" I started to cry I see blood fly past me men drops to the floor he split his vain I drop to the floor crying I want to do the same as men but his mom ran in the room to stop me.

I wake up in the hospital my mom is in the room sleep I'm scared if she wakes up she will yell at me but someone comes in the room he wakes her up and she singed the papers,she gave me away because of this one time now I don't have anyone are anything I go to the bathroom I find a blade in my jacket I turn on the water and get in the bath I start to cry but then I take the blade across my skin it hurts so bad but I feel empty inside as I cut some more I feel like I'm everything.