Chapter 41

EMILY'S POV

Harry just sat looking at television. I sat down beside him. He looked upset. Should I ask him about his day?

" Harry everything ok?" I asked

" not really babe" he said

" what happened harry?" I questioned him

" work" he said

" what about it?" I asked

" chad" he said with a force

" what about him"I asked

" long story babe" Harry mumbled

" oh alright harry" I said

* a week later ( still Emily's POV)

It's been 2 weeks ever since I was pregnant. I had to go for my ultra sound. I shook Harry to wake him up. He groaned.

" Harry wake up I have to go for my ultra sound" I said to him

" oh ok I'm up" he said

I got up and took and took a shower. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair. ( not at the same time) Harry went to go take a shower. I put on my undergarments and some jeans and a plan pink t shirt. I put my hand on my stomach. I looked down. I felt a pair of arms around my waist. Harry's hands went under my shirt and he placed his hand where the baby was. He smiled at me. We headed downstairs. Harry ate something before we left. I wasn't allowed to eat anything. Harry and I left to go to the car, we headed to the doctors office. I walked in the room where I had to check in, harry and I sat down. They called my name. I entered the ultra sound room with harry. He held my hand. I sat down and the doctor asked harry and I some questions. I pulled up my shirt and. Let the doctored apply the gel. Has it hit my stomach I felt chills running Down my back. Harry held my hand. As the doctor moved around the thing on my stomach. we could see the start of something new. harry was smiling like an idiot but in a cute way. harry and i could see the baby, but not really more like, the starting of it. i smiled. i wiped the gel of my tummy. we got a photo from the doctor of our baby, he/she was starting to grow in me. i smiled once again, i held hands with harry and left the doctors office.

hello its the end of the chapter :D 

thanks so much for reading 

i hope you enjoyed it 

and sorry for the late update 

so im making a new fanfic, its a 5sos one it will be out soon ~emmy