chapter 44

*4 Years Later*

(harrys pov)

"come on darcy" i say to her as she walked up to me. Alot of things have happened in 4 years. Emily and I are getting married. my family still doesnt know about this. Emily was at work. She was a dance teacher now. i was home most of the time, looking after darcy. my little angel. She is going to start school soon. we had a pet cat. which darcy calls fluffy. Her first words where daddy.

"harry darcy im home" emily said as she shut the door behind her. "mommy" Darcy yelled. she ran up to her. "hi babe" i said to her. i give her a quick kiss on the lips. dacry look up at us.

darcys pov

(may be in kid way)

mommy and daddy are the best. i love them a lot. i pulled mommys hand.

"what is it honey?" mommy asked

"wait mommy" i said. i picked up the paper. i drew a photo of mommy and daddy.

"darcy this is adorable" mommy said. "thank you mommy" i said with a smile.

"darcy its almost bed time" daddy said.

i left my arm up so daddy could carry me. he put me down on my bed. he help me change in to my pjs. i laided down and daddy tucked me in.

"do you want me to read you a bedtime story?" daddy asked. i nodded my head. he red the 3 little pigs. "the end" he said. "goodnight angel" daddy said as he kissed my forehead.

"goodnight daddy, i love you" i said.

"i love you too baby girl" daddy said.

a/n

i got bored i wanted to update. thats all lol -emily