Well I guess that makes you my mate...

Andrea's P.O.V.

I walked to the door of my new school, ready for anything. Finding my mate? Ummm, not so much. When I saw him I stopped everything. I stopped breathing, stopped walking and I even think my heart stopped beating!! I stared hungrily at him. He had light brown shaggy hair, chocolate brown eyes, tan skin and a perfect smile. "Don't stare at him like that." An icy voice growled from behind me. "She can do whatever she wants, Brittney! It's a free country!" A friendlier voice said from behind me. Brittney looked dumbfounded, and then mad."Ugh, whatever Abigail!" She screamed, and then stormed off. Me and the other person both burst out laughing when she was gone. "Did you see her face?!" I asked between laughs. "Ohmigosh, I wish I could relive that moment and take a picture!! I'm Abigail by the way, but you can call me Abby." She said. "I'm Andrea, and you can call me A." I replied. "I can tell we're going to be great friends." She stated. "I can too." I said. Wow, I hope I can get along with everyone like I did with Abby! We still had about 10 minutes until warning bell, so me and Abby started playing 20 questions. I found out that Abby comes from a huge family, she's the youngest of 6 kids. She's 17 like me, and in grade 12 (like me) . She loves peanut butter and Nutella, and hates jalapenos. She's really out-going, adventurous, and fun! She gets detention alot, and she's a trouble maker. Sucks for the principal, there's another Abby in town! This will be fun...

                                                          Authors note:

Hey guys! My name is Kaylee, and this is one of my (unfinished) stories! I love writing, but i'm 13 and i dont know if its that good or not :/  Anyways, I don't want to be over-bearing but

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN ME!