17: Chains (Violent)

A/N I really hope nobody here went through anything Miley or Nat has. If you did then you are a brave person. And... That kinda sucks. And btw that is Lilly's outfit at the top.

Miley's P.O.V.

I regained consciousness,but couldn't see anything. I tried to move my arms but they were chained to the wall.

"Ah! Medusa! So nice... Too see you awake!"

'Fuck off brainwashed George.'He came up to me and punched me across the face. Then grabbed my chin, bringing my eyes to his face.

"You'd better watch your language honey, or the chair will come sooner than scheduled."

'NO!' Another punch, in the gut this time. I coughed up some blood on his top.

"SHIT! This was just cleaned!"

'Too bad George. You'll have to go change.' I leaned towards him as I said this, then spat on him when I got close enough.

"BITCH!" He slapped me across the face, then punched me in the thigh.

'Arse hole.' He laughed.

"You just don't know when to shut up do you?"

'Nah. Bad habit of mine I'm afraid. Where's the soldier?' Bucky had told me what his alias was.

"You mean your boyfriend? Ah. Well, you see, he's in the chair right now. And he's gonna forget all. About. You."

'NOOOOO!!! ARGH!!!' I started to thrash around, the chains making so much noise it nearly matched the volume of my screaming. When I stopped, I realized George was gone. I hung there, trying to sleep and remember all of my good memories.

My name is Miley, my best friend is Wanda Maximoff and Lilly. I am friends with the Avengers. I don't kill anymore. Bucky is my boyfriend-

Speaking of the devil, the door opened and a body was tossed in.

'BUCKY!'

"Who's Bucky?" It was his voice, just clear of emotion.

'You stupid...' He came up to me and looked at my face.

"And what right do you have to call me stupid?"

'I'm.... I'm... Your... Girlfriend...'

"I don't have a girlfriend-" I cut him off with a kiss. He abruptly pulled away.

"I don't have a girlfriend. And, I don't want one."

'Yeah right, you kissed me the other night. They brain washed you Bucky. Your name is James Buck-'

"Alright honey! That's enough. He won't be able to remember anything. It's you turn now!"

'No! NO, I CAN'T FORGET THEM!!!'

"Who?"

'Wanda and Petrio...'

"They're not important."

'Dick head!'

"Idiot. Come on, let's go." He unlocked my chains and cuffed my hands behind my back. There was no use struggling, they'd just erase more of my memory, but I looked to Bucky and saw his expression struggling to remember something. The door closed behind me. George walked me down a long grey corridor. I tried to remember the corridor in Tony's house. I remembered Lilly's SPK's and smiled. And when I nearly went crazy on stark. I laughed, but it turned into a cough due to a severe punch to the stomach.

'Butt'

"Will you stop it?! Those insults are shit"

'Just like you.' He rolled his eyes and led me through the door at the end of the corridor. The chair was behind some bars. I think Bucky and I are the only ones they have used it on. I feel loved.