the first day

Hi my name is Alexa and this is the time that I was molested.

It all started about 3 years ago. I was just in my normal church class when after a man, named Jonathan, came up to me and asked if I wanted to take a walk with him.

"Sure" I said not realizing what was going to happen. He grabbed my hand and started to walk. It was very awkward because he was asking all these personal questions. We got to a classroom that was empty and went in. I didn't know that we weren't allowed in there. But he just told me to sit on his lap. So I did because I was raised to obey. Of course my parents didnt know that this was happening.

"What are you doing? Thats uncomfortable. I have gotta go. I'll talk to you later." I said walking out of the room. He grabs my hand.

"Dont say anything." He said in a serious tone. I shook my head not being able to say anything. He pulled me towards him and kissed my head.
"I love you." He said and let me go.

I ran back to my parents and got in the car with a smile on my face. Obviously a fake smile. I didnt know what to do so I just sat there going to sleep. I couldn't even sleep without having a dream about what just happened.
It was the worse day that I have ever had. I didnt know what to do. Let alone what to say. This man had just touched me in a bad way and I didnt know whag to do. This was going to be a long day. We had finally got back home and I went straight to my room. I stayed there the rest of the day only coming down for meals. This was going on for the rest of the week. Every week this would go on. I tried to hide it but nothing would ever work. I would always have to lie to everyone saying that I was just tired. About a month later we were going to church twice a week without a jjsj yo be knowing what was actually happening. It was the worst part of my day. That Sunday I went up to him.

"Why do you so that?" I ask. I didnt want to not know and have him doing this to me.

"Because I think that you are beautiful." He said. Being me I believed him. I never rhought that it was a bad thing. Than after a while I told my cousin. This was about a year later. But I never thought about it. When I told him I could see his face from happy to pissed off. Thats when my cousin finally told me that what Jonathan had been doing to me was a very bad thing. I was hurt and shocked.

"Why would anyone do tjat to me or anyone?" I asked. My voice had cracked as I started to cry.

"You know that I'm going to have to tell Eva right?" He said. Eva is his fostermother. I started to yell at him because I knew it was going to cause a problem. I knew that nothing that was going to happen was going to be good.

"No! Please! This isnt anything that we need right now! Im not going to let this go on any longer." I said. My voice cracking as I was yelling.

"Immanuel!" We hear our nana yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" He yells down the staircase. "Im not going to let this go on any longer without getting them involved." He told me as he walked downstairs. I was devastated. 《What were they gonna do?》I asked myself. Im not ready for this. Im not ready to tell them. To tell them that a man from our church was doing this to me.
A few minutes later they call for me telling me that it is time to go to my friends house. I was happy about that. But once we got there and were there for an hour, my dad got a phone call.

"Alexa, Lily, Ashlyna, and Andrew get in the car. We are going back to Aunt Eva's." He said lightly. I started to get nervous. I didnt want to go anywhere other than my bed right now. We all got into the car and drove off. It took us about 10 minutes to get there. It was about 9:30 when we got there. Everyone but my dad and I run in. My dad because he has very bad back problems. And me because I knew what was going to happen. We got inside and my nana told everyone but my father and I to go play.

"Chris, Alexa. Come with me." My nana said. We followed her. I got even more nervous than before. We got outside and saw my aunt, uncle, and my nana told us to take a seat. I did what I was told and sat.

"Ok. So Alexa I heard that someone has done something to you for a while. Would you like to tell us who and what he has done or do you want me to say his name and you explain what he has done?" Eva had asked.

"I can't. I just can't. Im sorry. I can't say it. Im so sorry." I say starting to ball my eyes out.
I had to tell them eventually