S I X

There is some extreme stuff in this so I'm just warning you.

"Emily I have something to tell you." Grayson said looking sad
"What is it?" I said sounding worried.
"Well you're.. You're.. You're my bet." He said.

Emily's POV

"What?" I pulled away from him

"Well me and Ethan made s bet on the bus and he said that I had to make you fall in love with me."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I stood up and I started crying

"I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TRUSTED YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH GRAYSON DOLAN. YOU CAN DO THE FUCKING PROJECT ON YOUR OWN NOW!!" I screamed as I stormed out of his room.

"Emily let me-" he tried to say

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT. OH YEAH YOU WON THE BET BU THE WAY".

I had tears streaming down my face. Ethan was at the bottom of the stairs just staring at me.

"What the hell do you want!" I said rudely

I shoved past him and walked out the door. I ran all the way home and locked myself in my room. My mom and dad weren't home. They haven't been talking much lately. I just laid there crying and crying.
I got a text from Grayson

Grayson: look I'm so sorry. I didn't know I would really like you. Please give me a chance.

Emily: it's my time to go Grayson. See you in hell. Bye

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I grabbed a razor and took one of the blades out. I started cutting. I winced at the pain and then it went. I started cutting all up my arm, blood dropping everywhere.

Graysons POV

I didn't get a chance to tell her how I really feel. She was screaming and me. The part that hurt me the most was when she said she hated me. She left. Crying.

•20 minutes later•

I'm gonna text her.

Grayson: look I'm so sorry. I didn't know I would really like you. Please give me a chance.

Emily: it's my time to go Grayson. See you in hell. Bye

What the hell does that mean. Wait... shes gonna kill herself. I need to go like now. I grabbed by keys and rushed out to my car

"Where you going" Ethan said

"Look I don't have time. I need to go quick"

I drove as fast as I could to her house. Luckily she didn't lock the front door. I burst in her house and I was looking everywhere. I opened the door to her bathroom and I saw her standing there. She was cutting herself. There was blood everywhere. I started to cry. I took the blade off her and she was just standing there. Frozen. I sat her down and grabbed a wet towel and started to dab the cuts trying not to hurt her. I cleaned up all the blood so it looked like nothing had happened. I wrapped her arms in bandages and pulled her into the biggest hug ever.