Ease

Ease: make (something unpleasant, painful or intense) less serious or severe.

"Tell me all of the things that make you feel at ease".

Harry walked through the hallway trying not to get noticed, he got to his locker and quickly opened it up.

Suddenly he felt someone kicking against his leg, wincing he looked back only to be punched in the face and fall back.

the only thing he heard was laughter, before he saw two figures running away.

Harry groaned and got up, rubbing his head. He looked into the small mirror inside of his locker and sighed, his cheek was swollen and looked slightly red. He checked the time, 5 more minutes till he had to be in class. He quickly ran to the bathroom and splashed cold water to the swollen part of his cheek, in hopes the swelling would go down. He had to see Louis today and was not in the mood to look like some guy that picks fights at bars.

He arrived to class in time and took out his notepad, the lesson was boring, something about geometry or something. Harry didn't care, he started doodling. At first, it were tiny hearts and stars but it turned into portraits of a certain someone and one, well, not so safe for work drawing. Harry was embarrassed of himself. If only he could actually see Louis looking like this.

After 7 dreadful hours of school it was finally time to see Louis.

He had it all worked out, he'd have Louis posing behind a thin sheet with fairy lights cascading soft shadows onto his skin.

He explained his ideas to Louis, who nodded.

"Though, if I can make a suggestion", Harry nodded. "I think we could do with a little more nude, you know, male body and you have to be daring and all that".

Harry gulped. He could imagine it. Louis on a chair, only wearing boxers and an oversized shirt, body on display. "S-sure", he said blushing. He set up his camera as Louis got changed.

"Do I look okay?"

Harry looked up and felt his mouth go dry. Louis was standing in front of him, wearing only boxers.

"Y-yes". Harry stuttered.

Louis smirked, "can you help me with my hair?"

Harry gulped and walked closer, he softly brushed the hair out of Louis' face. He wanted to lean in. Close the small gap between them and just kiss Louis but right at that moment, his phone rang. He excused himself. "Louise!" He whisper yelled, "we almost kissed, you just fucked it up". He said.

"Harry", she said calmly. "Did you forget that Louis is straight?"

Harry frowned. Right. Straight. Girlfriend. Not into Harry, will never be into Harry. He wanted to burst into tears. Suddenly very grateful that Louise broke their 'perfect' moment. "R-right". He croaked out.

"Oh sweetheart, come on, head held high. Don't cry love, please?"

Harry nodded, not realising that Louise couldn't see him. "Y-yea", he answered, "talk to you tonight okay?"

"Alright bub".

He hung up and quickly splashed his face with some cold water. "Sorry, friend was in trouble", he said.

"Don't apologise, those things happen", Louis assured with a small smile in his face.

Harry smiled. "Alright", he said, throwing Louis a shirt. "Put this on and get on that chair". Louise's words stuck with him, he had to keep his head up high. "Okay, pull that shirt a little lower, yea just like that. Hold it, perfect". He was praising Louis, yelling him instructions and capturing all of his beautiful features. The almost invisible freckles on his cheeks, his adorable smile, the crinkles by his eyes, his thighs, his cute little tummy, his cheekbones and especially those breathtaking blue eyes of his.

"Can I see?" Asked Louis after getting changed into his regular clothes again. Harry showed him his favourites, Louis visibly cringed.

Harry started rambling "What's wrong? Are they bad? I can take new ones if you'd like? Oh my god, they're bad aren't they?"

Louis shushed him quickly. "They're good, God Harry I promise".

"Then what's it?" Asked a confused Harry.

"I look bad, those wrinkles are cringe-worthy and I need to work on my thighs also my tummy needs to get toned", Louis rambled.

Harry's heart broke. "What are you talking about?" He asked, he was trying to figure out what to say without freaking Louis out. "You're Uhm, you're really good looking?" He stated though it sounded more like a question than anything.

"You don't have to lie Harry".

"Louis I'm being serious, every girl wants you and every guy wants to be you, I don't get where you get this nonsense from".

Louis smiled, "really?"

Harry nodded.

Louis was positively grinning. "You're a really sweet guy, you know that?"

Harry felt his heart flutter.

"I bet Danielle would really like you".

Back to reality. Straight. Girlfriend. "Well she seems lovely", Harry said with a fake smile plastered on his face, pretending his heart didn't break right then and there.