Everything Has Changed - Chap 18 Part 3

Chapter 18 Part 3

The next destination in our big date was in a giant fancy theater.

At first I dreaded the thought of sitting through some play for hours but Ed decided to make it more fun for us.

He handed me a bottle of vodka and a can of Red bull and I immediately downed them both.

"Damn someone's excited," Ed said.

"You know it" I replied anxiously.

We went through the plan one more time and I stripped off the other dress into the more elegant one.

"Looks like your getting pretty excited yourself big boy," I say with a smirk noticing his gaze as I stood in the limo in my panties.

"Its been four years, what do you expect?" he grinned and I couldn't help but chuckle.

We saunter into the theater and sit in the very back hoping to blend in.

The theater got silent and the curtains raised.

We sat slightly bored for about 15 minutes when Ed put his hand on my leg.

"Want to have some fun?"

"Is this apart of the plan Sheeran?" I smirked slightly turned on.

"Maybe.." he said with a wink.

We got up and he led me from the theater to the bathrooms.

We snuck in giggling quietly and got ourselves in the big stall.

Immediately he grabbed me and kissed me hard.

Our tongues fought for dominance while I wrapped my legs around his waist intensifying our kiss and the hard on in his pants.

He played with my tits through my dress and was about to take his pants off when we heard someone enter the bathroom.

Somebody knocked on the stall door

"Excuse me? I'm sorry but you'll have to leave-"

We look at each other with faces of slight amusement and panic.

"Let's make a run for it. Stick with the plan." he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

We unlocked the stall door and ran past the security guy into the lobby. We found the fire alarm and did as planned.

Ed pulled it down quickly, alarms blaring.

We immediately made a run for the door into the limo aka our getaway car.

"shit.." I said between heavy breaths.

"You really know how to keep a girl on her toes.."

We caught our breath and then I realized we were at the giant local stadium.

"Ed..? What are we doing here?"

"We're playing my show tonight." he smiled.

My heart missed a beat.

Boy what a night this is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I'm back.

you all probably all hate me

but here's a new part for you

look forward to another part in this chapter.

ily all

thanks for sticking with me xoxo