Wake Me Up - Chapter 9 Part 2

Chapter 9 Part 2

"Enough about me already, Ed how did the interview with Atlantic Records go?"

"Amy..." he said while looking down sadly.

"Oh, Ed..I'm so sorr-"

"They signed me! They want me to record my first EP next month."

"Ed you little shit! You scared me! Thank God, this is so exciting Ed!"

"Yeah it is. But, there's something else I need to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Next month when I have to leave again..I want you to come with me. I want you to do back up vocals. And guess what I'm going to name the EP. 'Songs I Wrote With Amy'"

"Oh my God Ed! I'm so excited holy shit! I love you so much."

I gave him a kiss of appreciation.

I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist protectively.

My eyes opened with a jolt.

Ow ow ow ow

This does not feel good.

I felt a lurching sensation in my stomach and immediately unwrapped myself from Ed and ran to the bathroom.

Ed noticed and held my hair as I puked in the toilet.

How sweet is he? To be honest if I was him I wouldn't want to be so close to me as I puked.

After I was done I sprawled myself across the floor panting.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah." was all that I could muster.

Was I alright?

Of course I am.

Stop worrying.

Mum had to go to work that day so we spent most of our afternoon watching Fresh Prince while drinking tea.

I was so thankful Ed didn't have to leave.

Truth be told, I was nothing without Ed.

"West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spent most of my days.." Ed and I sang along to the theme song.

It was the episode when Will and his girlfriend got locked in the basement.

We laughed our asses off until i felt it.

Like my stomach was about to burst open.

I yelled out in pain.

"Amy what's wrong?"

All I could do was shake my head in response gasping for air.

"Call the ambulance."

By then I was laying on the floor sweating and having trouble breathing.

Ed took my hand.

"If there's anything I can do before the parademics get here tell me."

We sat there for a few minutes while he wiped the sweat off my forehead with a cold towel.

"I love you Amy you'll be okay I promise."

The ambulance arrived and pulled me onto the stretcher and took me away.

I got tunnel vision and all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all liked this part! What do you think is wrong with Amy? If you think you know comment and tell me :3

Oh and if I get 550 reads by the end of this month I'll add more details to the chapter Give Me Love ;) If ya know what I mean.

Anywho thanks for the reads and votes and such. Love you all xoxo