"Fun"

"After that time, I actually did have true friends- eh, more like sisters, they'd let me move in to their place, but I decline until I think is the right time. So they suggested a slumber party, which I also wanted to decline, but they didn't accept no for an answer. Luckily it isn't a school night, so I was able to pack a few of my things to survive about two nights, since one wasn't enough for those two, and made my way back to their house- I mean hug mansion.

I knocked on the door, humming quietly while waiting for someone to answer the door, soon it was answered, by my half sister. "Rui-nee! Come in!", she said while grabbing my bag and letting me in, "Nee?", I asked, while turning to face her, she smiled cheerily while responding, "Well you are my older sister, by a year". I thought about it before answering, "Oh yeah", "So come on! Let's go to my room!", she exclaimed while pulling to her room with her left while holding my bag in her right. As she opened- eh, more like kicked the door opened, Neru was already there, on a mattress on the floor, using her phone. "Wow, Neru sure does love her phone", I said, Rin just giggled at my words as Neru quickly moved her gaze towards us, "Do you have a problem with that?", she asked in a tsundere-ish tone. I raised my hands up in defense, showing a small smile, "No, no problem at all". "Anyways, sine Rui is here now, what do you we do first?", Rin spoke up as she placed........threw my bag to the other side of her bed, "Maybe a video game?", Neru suggested, "Or we can just.....talk", I spoke up. Rin thought for a moment before dragging me to the mattress and said, "We're going to continue our Truth or Dare from a while ago!!".

So we did that, the three of us in our pajamas, Neru having a simple t-shirt and shorts, her hair down and noticing how it reminds me of that girl Miku. Rin with a really fluffy looking orange onesie, her bow gone, and as for I, matching pajamas, a buttoned up long sleeve with pajama bottoms which are too long for my legs. "So....since I asked Rui last time, Rui you start", Rin mentioned, I nodded while pointing at Rin, "Truth or Dare?", I asked with my new smile, "Truth!! Since I won't risk my oranges again", she said, Neru laughed a bit from the comment, remembering her dare. "Okay, since I see you around that Len guy, what's your relationship stat?", I asked her, her face was red from embarrassment and raised her arms out in defense, "We're just friends", "Or are you?", Neru spoke up, "Shut up!". "Guys!", I called out to the two, they looked at me as I laughed out a bit, "Shut up Rui-nee", Rin said as she landed on her butt on the mattress, with it bouncing a bit (the mattress). "Neru, truth or dare?", "Truth", "Again?", "Yep", "Fine", Rin pouted, "What do YOU think of Len", she asked, Neru just shrugged, "Meh, I don't talk to him much yet", that made Rin pout. "My turn", she said, she then faced me, "Truth or Dare, sistah?", I thought for a moment before answering, "Dare!", "Wear one of Rin's dresses of my choice", she said, "Oh crap...", "Can I help?!", Rin practically yelled, Neru stood up and said, "Sure".

That's how I ended up in Rin's closet, wearing one of her dresses, it was a white dress with short sleeves while it reaches my mid thigh. My scars in view, 'Dude if Rin sees this, she'll think I'm junk', I thought, I try my best to find some leggings, but the door to her walk in closet burst open. "Rui! Wow, so pretty!", it was Rin, I turned around and faced her, luckily she didn't notice my scars at first, "Neru! So pretty on her!", she called her sister, as Neru walked in, I wasn't expecting her to be the one. "Rui, your legs..", she said out of shock, Rin was confused until her gaze went to them, "Rui? Why are your legs-", "I cut, okay?!", I cut the both of them off, there faces showing worried looks. I looked away from them as I continue to talk, "I cut my legs since I wear leggings all the time, and it's always hidden, that's why my arms have no scars, but my legs do", I explained, "Rui-", "I understand you guys may hate me now, thinking I'm disgusting", I continued, cutting them off again. "We don't hate you", Rin spoke up, I faced them as they showed small smiled, "Now come here", Neru held out her arms, asking for a hug. I smiled back at them as I went into Neru's arms in for hug, "Hey let me join!", Rin said as she hugged us too. I started laughing a bit as we broke the hug, "So let's treat those legs of yours", Neru said, Rin nodded too as she grabbed my hands and placed me on the mattress. Neru came back with medical supplies as she treated my legs.

"Well, you'll go to school on Monday with bandaged legs", Rin said, I nodded as I stood up and made my way to the closet, "Hold on!", Neru called, I faced her as she smiled, "We need a photo", she said, holding out her phone. Rin facepalmed as I waved my hands out awkwardly, "No it's okay", "No isn't an option Rui", Neru cut me off, I sighed as I nodded. She placed her phone in the camera and told me to just smile, I didn't smile in response, "Smile Rui", "If you're going to post this on social media, I won't smile", "Fine, then don't smile, just look good in Rin's clothes", Neru said as I rolled my eyes. I made a simple pose as she took the picture, "A keeper!", Neru exclaimed, saving the photo, "Okay! Now let's get Rui out of my dress and continue the parteh!", Rin spoke up once more filling the room with laughter.