Shit happens

TOM ESCAPED...........

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOM ESCAPED"

i yelled..

I couldn't believe what i was hearing......we went thru all of this trouble to get the man in jail and now im finding out he has escaped........What did I do to deserve all of this.

Jason walked up to me and gave me A hug......I turned around to face him...as if things couldn't get any worst!

"JUST NO! DON'T TOUCH ME OKAY!!! NO BODY FRICKEN TOUCH ME!"

i stomped up the stairs of the police station pushing everyone and everything outta my way....

Im going to have a little talk with this police officer.

I found the room in which we had just been questioned

"HOW THE HELL DOES A MAN ESCAPE THE TOP POLICE STATION IN AUSTRALIA!?!"

I yelled at the chief of the station.

A woman walked up to me stopping "Miss Patrice please stop......okay....it seems that we haven't took in his mistress Kim......or Kelly is it....she's probably the one who had let him out."

By then everyone had already walked in except for Danny.

The woman. Continued

"We are moving all of you back to Mr.Matthews house.....even Jason....and we are putting out police men on watch....you all will be in protective custody until he is captured."

Harley stepped forward

"YOU MEAN JASON AS IN JASON! THE BOY WHO MADE OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!"

I turned around to face Harley he looked like he was so depressed...

Tears began to roll down my face

"Harley........Im sorry I've failed You.........I dont deserve you...........im sorry........"

And I ran

Down the stairs

And out of the police station

And straight to Dannys arms

And I cried

He whispered, "Its okay princess.....its okay."

I looked him up in the eye, "Why are you calling me princess.....I've tried and tried.....to make things right but I keep screwing up"

He smiled at me, "Kay.............sometimes

Shit Happens"

And He Kiss Me