Drunk

Review of chapter 1

"Harley........Im sorry I've failed You.........I dont deserve you...........im sorry........"

And I ran

Down the stairs

And out of the police station

And straight to Dannys arms

And I cried

He whispered, "Its okay princess.....its okay."

I looked him up in the eye, "Why are you calling me princess.....I've tried and tried.....to make things right but I keep screwing up"

He smiled at me, "Kay.............sometimes 

We accept The Love We Think We Deserve"

And He Kiss Me

Chapter 2

I quickly pulled away we both just starred at each other notknowing what to do next.

Do I tell Sam?

Does this mean hes not over me?

Should I just keep this to myself?

At that moment everyone walked out in silence, Fred grabbed the keys from harley and just sat in the drivers seat, I decided to sit up front with him so I wouldnt have to face everyone else since alot of problems are going on with them,

Harley and I .....i dont know whats gonna happen.

Jason and I.....I cant seem to talk to him

Danny........we just kissed and hes dating my bestfriend

Sam.....I just kissed her boyfriend.....but Aubrey.......shes the only one that i havent hurt yet.....I needa talk to her...I need someone to talk to.. to let everything out once and for all...i needa shoulder to cry on, and usually i would go to sam about this but, I cnat tell her i kissed her bf ....thats.......terrible.

When we arrived to the house, I quickly ran in trying to avoid any questions or conversations.

I ran up to my room, eveything was still set up the way i had left it. I just climed into my bed and fell asleep.

I shot up outta bed and looked at the clock next to me, It was 11pm. When I grabbed my cellphone on the table next to me I could see 96 missed calls. 

When I unlocked my phone to see who called me, I noticed it was Harley. 

I called him back, 

"Kay........Kay..!" He slurred, "You picked up...are you still mad at me?" I had forgotten the entire situation, WHY DID I CALL HIM BACK?!?!?!?!?! I mentally smacked myself for calling him.

"Why are you calling me?" I responed trying to dodge the question

"Kayyyyy......I need you to come pick me up, Im D-d-duraa" He started, "Your drunk.....Why do I have to pick you up?" I asked him, starting to feel pissed off. "Everyone is out partying, your the only one availbleeeeee....Puleaseee" He wined

"Ok Fine....where are you?" I asked while getting up and running down the steps. "Im At The club behind the la-la...." I could hear him vomiting over the phone,

"Your behind the lake........did you drive?" 

"Yea....yea.... I yea.." The vomiting continued

"Ok.......Im comming"

I Grabbed one of the flashlights from the draw in the kitchen, I decided to go out thru the back so none of the cops would see me. 

It wasnt a far walk around the lake, I know the club, If your lazy you wold drive but its sorta walking distance from here so I"ll be alright.

I started humming to myself to try to keep me from being scared. Before I knew it 30 min had passed and I was behind the lake, I could hear the club music pounding, shaking the ground. I ran towards the front of the club where I could see Harley yelling at some guy. "HEY!!!!! GET OUT OF MY FACE OK PUNK!" the guy yelled back at Harley and knocked him to the ground. Harley quickly got up and was ready to knock the guy out but I quickly grabbed his arm, "Woahhhh there bad boy  calm down!" I yelled trying to pull him away. He seemed more out of it then he was when we were on the phone. 

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATER!!!" he yelled puching me away and stomping towards his car.

"Harley!!!!! what do you think your doing!!!" He ignored me continuing to walk to his car, "Harley please tell me you dont plan on driving!!!!" He turned around to face me grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to the car. "Harley pleasee stop!" I whisper yelled trying not to make a scene. 

My head was spinning.

Everything was getting blurry!

before I knew it everything was black.

Kayla? 

Kayla? Are you feeling better from that spaz out you just had?

I sat up outta bed, I was back in that room with the white shets and metal walls, there was a nurse and a few doctors around the room. "Yea......Im fine" but can you explain to me where I am...I dont understand a thing." 

One of the doctors took a step forward, "Kayla, its not healthy for you to know what happened with you and your friends"

i stood up and slammed my hand on the table, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT HEALTHY FOR ME TO KNOW!!!!!! ITS MY LIFE AND IT HAPPENED TO ME I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, EVENTUALLY ILL FIND OUT!!!"

I began to make my way towards the doctor, all of my anger rushed through me, i was so mad.

As if........

as if I was ready to kill him.

Quickly all of those doctors grabbed me and carried me back to my bed. The doctor I was ready to hurt looked at me in horror.

The nurse motioned the doctors out of my room, she ran her fingers thru her hair, I can tell she was really stressed, "Kayla........ you dont remeber what happened?"

I sat up and shook my head no....finally someone was going to tell me what happened

she sat down next to me, "Kayla.........You and your friends.

I could feel everything go blurry

"NO!!NO HURRY TELL EM...IM GOING TO WAKE UP" I yelled but she didnt hear me.

..you guys.....you..............

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

My eyes flew open and I quickly sat up. 

Harley was in the drivers seat. "Harley you okay why are you driving?"

No answer

"Haarley answer me!!!!"

He turned back to face me, "YOU CHEATED ON ME!!!"

"Harley please thats no reason to drive while drunk STOP THE CAR!!"

He banged his hands on the wheel, "YOU BROKE MY HEART!!!!"

"HARLEY!!!!?!!" i yelled "One moment cant change everything!"

"But thats exactly what happened"

"HARLEY LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Beep...

Beep....

Beep....

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep............

To Be continued...