1

Nadine's POV

"Nadz, you have to date him!" Yassi shrieked, getting all worked up while scrolling down her laptop. "He looks so hot!" she said, a malicious grin graced her lips as she stalked Luis Hontiveros.

I rolled my eyes at her figure, I tied my hair in a ponytail and began playing with my phone.

"Yassi, ano ka ba. Hindi pa nga kami nag-meet formally, date agad?" I scrolled down my mentions on instagram in Luis's photos. I gotta admit, the guy's super cute.

"Look! He even said you were beautiful!" Yassi once again shrieked, getting excited and smiling. Her hair was up in a messy bun and she was in her pajamas. "Girl, make your move!"

"Wag ka nga!" I blushed, fighting off a smile creeping up my lips. "I'm too busy with OTWOL and my career, I don't need anymore distractions." I said, still scrolling down Luis's profile. My eyes were glued to his face, then his neck, then down to his... Damn, this boy is fine.

"Ayyiiiee! Sino ba yang ini-stalk mo?" Yassi teased, already on her feet, she advanced towards me, her teasing smile, infectious. "Si Luis. noh?"

I blushed, keeping my phone near my chest, avoiding Yassi as we played cat and mouse in my bedroom. "Hindi noh! Nag IG lang ako! Ano ka ba!"

"Wehhh! Di nga!" she grinned, she was already so close to me and trust me when I say, she can take me down if she wants to. "Patingin!" she grabbed my phone from my hands and began scrolling down my phone while running to the C.R and locking herself in.

"YASSI! ANO BA!" I banged the door, already sweating from the physical activity that just went down. "BALIK MO SA'KIN YAN!"

"Ikaw ha! Ini-stalk mo si Luis!" She yelled, her voice laced with the kind of giddy happiness.

"Oo na!" I sighed, running my hands through my disheveled hair. "I stalked him, so what?"

"..."  She was silent, only the tapping of my phone could be heared.

"Yass?" Nervously leaning in, trying to hear what the hell this girl is doing.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

"Ano ba ang ginagawa mo?" Knocking on the door, getting anxious.

Suddenly, the door swung open, almost hitting me on the face. Yassi stood in front of me, her smile was from ear to ear, she was holding my phone up.

"I, my dear friend, am getting you a love life," she grinned a toothy smile, wiggling her eyebrows. "You're welcome!"

I grabbed my phone from her hand, scrolling down to see DM's between Yassi and Luis in MY IG ACCOUNT.

"Shit! Yass!" I said, reading the messages and seeing my number on the screen. "You gave him my number?!"

"Yup," she proudly grinned, her hands on her tiny waist. "And I just jump-started your dead love life."

"FML."

----@------
NOTE:  ALL OF THESE EVENTS ARE FICTIONAL. None of these happened in real life. THIS IS A PRODUCT OF MY WEIRD IMAGINATION!

What's up lovelies?!