5

Nadine's POV

He asked me on a date!

Holy shit.

What am I supposed to do now?

Ohhh, what the hell! I deserve a hot guy too! James always had rendezvous with his girls anyway, so why shouldn't I either?

'Sure! Pick me up at 7' I press send and sat back. Staring at my ceiling, wondering if this was a good idea.

My phone rang after a couple of minutes, seeing that it was him, I answered.

"Hey. So where exactly am I going to pick you up?" Luis asked, in a teasing manner.

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I forgot." He chuckled, his husky voice was heavenly, I tell you. All masculine and so smooth.

SNAP OUT OF IT, NADZ!

"It's okay."

"You can pick me up at my place." I tell him my address and we said our goodbyes after that.

Luis is a complete gentleman, but I feel like something is wrong, like something's missing and I don't know what.
*****
It's already 6:47 and I'm already good to go. Luis said to dress casual, so I settled with my favorite maong shorts and a white flowy shirt, paired with my favorite sneakers. I did my hair in a loose curl and did my make up just a little fancy than usual. I hope I look good.

Luis came knocking at exactly 7:00 and it was quite flattering that he came on time that just means that he values our time together.

"Hey-" he stopped mid-sentence, his eyes were wide while he scanned my outfit.I smirked, loving his candid reaction.

"Eyes up here, big boy." I teased, chuckling when he nervously gulped. My eyes scanned him quickly and I gotta tell you, the boy has the word 'FINE' written all over him. A total hottie.
"You look beautiful today, Nadz."

"Why, thank you, Mister Luis." I said, mockingly bowing in mock courtesy. "You look dapper as well."
He laughed, throwing his head back and clutching his non-existent tummy.

I felt kilig. Like really felt it. I wanted to kick my legs out and shout but I held it. I didn't wanna look like a fool in front of him.

"Shall we?" He asked, his hand extended towards me. I smiled.

"We shall."

****
Tonight with Boy Abunda
The Main Issue
Nadine Lustre and Luis Hontiveros were spotted dating in Barcino. The two were dining and having fun. And it seemed like they were a real couple! Ito na ba ang katapusan ng tambalan nina James Reid and Nadine Lustre (JaDine) ?

****
James' POV

Call her.

No.

Call her.

Stop talking to yourself!

Okay...but call her.

Shit. I'm going crazy. This cannot be happening to me. Why am I so affected? I had girls too, so why the hell am I feeling this way? I'm being unreasonable right now.

She's single anyway, not tied with anyone.

But why the hell do I feel like I've been cheated on?

I need to calm the fuck down, dammit. I paced around the room, waiting for a sign when the door opened, revealing a very giddy and smiling Nadine.

I wish that smile was for me.

What the hell.