4

James's POV

Nadine was sitting on her chair and Yassi was smiling at me. I forced a smile, heading to my fold up bed right in front of Nadine.

"Hey, Yass." I greeted her, politely nodding my head to her. She smiled and went back to playing her phone.

I intentionally sat loudly on my bed, making a ruckus, almost ruining my bed, trying to get her attention. I frowned when she barely even bat an eyelid, she just sat there with her phone, grinning.

I coughed, faking a little bit, peeking at her while rampaging through my duffel bag. She smiled. Not at me, but at her phone, unfortunately.

"What time is it, Nadine?" I asked, I knew the time already, it was the time to take my vitamins, I just asked her to remind her that.

She ignored me, still focused on her phone. I furrowed my brows, almost getting angry at her. Doesn't she care about me anymore? I'm her love team!

"Nadine?" I said, trying to get her attention. "Hey, Nadine!"

"Oh, huh?" She blinked, almost dropping her phone. Almost, I wish it fell and broke. "What? Did you say something?"

"Yeah, I asked for the time." I said, gritting my teeth when she glanced at her phone when it flashed.

"It's 5 p.m." She said, getting back to her old position, her phone once gain in her hands.

"Pabayaan mo na yan, James," Yassi giggled, she glanced at me then to the smiling Nadine. "Inspired yan, eh."

"Okay, whatever." I am so annoyed right now, she didn't even remember about my vitamins! I'm starting to feel neglected, it doesn't mean that she's got a guy, she will ignore me. I'm her partner for God's sake!

I stared at Nadine again, she was getting redder and redder, her smile getting wider and her eyes were sparkling.

I frowned when I felt a slight sting on my chest. I caressed my the center of my rib cage, hoping that it would soothe the sting. What the hell is happening to me?

"Are you okay?" Nope. Cause it's not Nadine who asked if I was okay, if I was  fine, and I hate it.

"Never been better." I said, grabbing my phone and plugging in my earphones.  Letting Nick Jonas take over as I shut my eyes.

"It's not your fault that they hover
I mean no disrespect, it's my right to be jealous.
I still get jealous"

I'm starting to really despise this guy and I don't really know why.