Chapter 10

"Ry, it's great to be on tour" I said smiling "calm down, we have to met dove at the venue" he said as we got into a taxi "so soon? We just got of the plane" I said "yes, so soon. You wanted to come on tour" he replied laughing.

-Rocky's p.o.v-

"Rocky, it's only tour and plus Reese is with Ryland" Rydel said "that's what I'm worried about, they have been friends for a long time and you know what happens" I said "rocky, just because they are friends doesn't mean they will be together, they would be putting their friendship and all their memories to the test and plus all the fans would think it would be wired, I know I do" Ross said.

"Not helping out Ross, me and Reese haven't been together long" I said "do what she said and phone her later to see how she and of course Ryland" Ratliff said as I nodded "okay, no need to worry" I mumbled picking up my guitar.

-a couple hours later-

*reese's p.o.v*

"That was awesome" I said giving  a high five to  both dove and Ryland "I know but you need to work on your lighting skills" Ryland said "you need to work on your spelling" I replied "how long have you to been friends?" Dove asked laughing "nearly 8 and half years" we both replied "that's bad, you argue like an old married couple" dove said.

"We should go back to the hotel. It's getting late" dove's manager said.

-next morning-

"Okay, go to Starbucks, grab a coffee and then we go to the next Venue for sound check" I said falling on the floor "come on and at least you remember what happens when we are tour" dove said "I'm up" I mumbled standing up "do I have to get dressed?" I asked "it would help" she replied "I'll change my
Shorts and put a pair of trainers on" I said pulling out a pair of shorts out of my suitcase.

(A/n - only a filler chapter)