Chapter 3

"How long do we have to wait until meet and greet is over?" I asked laying across Ryland "about half an hour to an hour" Ryland replied "why do you want to know?" He asked after a few minutes "I just want to know" I muttered "is it Rocky?" He asked smiling "maybe" I replied "he likes you" Courtney said "we mean why else would he go out of his way to help with packing your clothes because me, Savannah and Rydel are the only ones who knew how you like packing your clothes" Courtney explained once she saw my confused face.

"Rydel spent a whole week teaching Rocky the way it's meant to be done" Ryland added "it took you two and Rydel three days to learn" I replied "he got after four days but he wanted to do an extra three days to make sure he was doing it right" Rydel said walking in the room where we were "he also asked mom to help him cook your favorite dinner" Riker added "anything else he did?" I asked "Rocky wants you Reese" Ross said walking with Ratliff "okay" I muttered standing up and walked to look for Rocky "hey Reese" Stormie said "hey Stormie, have you seen Rocky?" I asked "yeah, his outside near the tour bus with mark" she explained "thank you" I replied smiling and hugging her "your welcome dear" she committed before we pulled out of the hug and walked in different directions.

"Rocky" I said walking out of the place to the tour bus "yes?" He asked "Ratliff said you wanted to see me?" I asked "yeah, I'm surprised you didn't say I had to come and find you" he explained smiling as we hugged "well, it's two hours and you normally tell me how meet and greet slash sound check goes"  I told him "I'll tell you later I promise but I have a question" he started waiting for me "go on" I simply say "will you be my girlfriend? We have know each other for nearly 8 years now and I really like you" Rocky asked/said  "of course" I replied smiling.

"It's great to see you two finally together" mark said walking out of the tour bus "I have to agree with dad on this" Rocky said smiling "are we going to tell the others?" I asked "come on let's go inside" Mark said as we walked in to see the others "so you two are together?" Savannah asked "yeah, we are" I replied smiling "guys, tens minutes" someone said from behind Riker "Ryland, get ready" I told him while walking away from everyone and pushing Ryland away.

"Where are we going?" He asked "to get you ready and then once you have done your set, we are going to do the lighting" I explained to him "you always have to be different, no wonder Rocky fell for you" Ry said laughing "different can be a good thing" I muttered "okay, I'll get ready you got to lighting" Ryland said "got it, Savannah, Courtney. To lighting" I yelled while pointing in some direction "it's the other way" Rydel said while Ratliff and Ross picked me up and turned me around so I was pointing in the right direction "let's go" I said after a few minutes "don't break anything" Riker told us as we walked off "don't you trust us?" Courtney asked sarcastically before we got to the lighting room.

"Do you have any idea on what you are doing?" Savannah asked "not a clue" I replied "let's try and figure this out" Courtney said.
-40 minutes later-
-text-
Me:sorry
Ryland:what for? For making the best fuck up ever
Me: well! I had help with it, from Courtney and Savannah.
Ryland: explains one of the best fuck ups.
-end of text convo-
"Ryland, thanked us for the best fuck" I told Savannah and Courtney "it went greatly wrong?" Savannah asked as I nodded "we can totally do this again" Courtney replied "we should get Ryland in here and show him how it's done" I said as Ryland walked in "show me how to fuck up lighting?" He asked "well at lest we know how to spell without fucking up" I shot back at him "I see how you two are friends" Savannah said "yeah, you clash with each other" Courtney added "we should go before you two get some hurt. Come on Reese" Savannah said as I stood up "see you later baby ryry" I said to Ryland.