Chapter 9

"Have you finished yet? We have to finish the food" Ell said "I agree, split it up" Riker agreed with Ell "what? This happens every time and it's only now your telling us?" I asked "of course, the arguments are funny but we need to finish this off and get the food outside"mark said "on it and guys your on cleaning up" Savannah said.

- a few hours later-

"Reese, get changed. Your clothes are dirty" Stormie said "okay" I replied walking upstairs to ryland's room to get a spare change of clothes "ry" I yelled down to him "yeah?" He replied "have you seen my lunch 94 jacket?" I asked "it's in the wash, you wore it when we were at the Greek theatre" he said coming into the room and pulled out the 97 one "wear this one and hurry up because Courtney will be coming up in a few minutes to pick your clothes out" he explained "okay, I'm going for a shower" I replied.

After I had a shower I walked back into Ryland room to find Courtney waiting "Ryland said you would be wearing the 97 jacket and I would be picking out what you would be wearing" she said passing me a skirt and a crop top "thank you for helping Courtney" I replied "no problem, just be careful. Your parents are downstairs wanting to talk to you" she told me before leaving the room to let me get changed.

"Mum, dad. What are you doing here?" I asked walking downstairs once I had changed "we was hoping you would come home" mum said "I can't, I love here with mark and stormie and I actually like it here because we share the work" i explained "if you won't come home, please phone us soon"
Dad said as they walked out "come on, let's have this bbq and the. You go to bed" mark told us.

-a couple weeks later-

"I can't believe your going on tour on your own with dove Cameron" I said "you can come with me, I need my best friend with me and I know rocky won't be happy losing his girlfriend so she can go on tour for a while with her best friend" ry said smiling "and what could I do on tour, take over the job you normally do" I said laughing.

"What's going on?" Riker asked "Ryland said go in tour with him" I answered "what? You can't go on tour. What about rocky?" He asked "I'll tell him, even if I have to argue, I'm going, I can't leave my best friend to be on tour without having a laugh" I explained "who's going on tour with Ryland?" Ratliff asked "Reese is" Riker replied "that's great, does rocky know?" He asked "no he doesn't" I answered.

"Rocky, Reese is going on tour with Ryland" Ratliff yelled "what? Reese. You can't go on tour, what am I meant to do without you?" He asked "play video games, play music, go outside" I told him while standing up and kissed his cheek.