Things You Should Know About Me

To start this, well I'm just going to talk about myself so whoever reads this can get to know me. So I have a huge family! I will tell you about each of them but first I need to talk about how many siblings I have. I have 6 siblings, 5 girls and 1 brother. They get annoying sometimes but I love each one of them! <3

So my oldest sister is Lexi, she is 15. She may be really weird but you know I am super weird! The rest are younger than me. Krysta is 12 and we get along a lot and we tell eachother everything. Like everything! Anyway, next is Veda she is super annoying but you know I love her! Oh Veda is 10. Then comes Kiah, she is 10 also, she is just like Veda so yeah. Izabella is 7 and she is a little cutie! My friends are always telling me how cute she is. Last but not least, my brother Lekota, he is 6 and he is also a little cutie! He loves WWE. I hate that show but oh well.

My favorite band is One Direction! I love them soooo much! My fav one is Nial Horran!! <3 He just suits me. But he and I are never going to happen because you know, I'm not so pretty and all. I'm going to list each one of them in order that I like, but yet I love all of them. So first is Nial, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam. Love them all!! ;)

My favorite hobbies are, hanging with friends (who doesn't), I love horseback riding even though I don't have one (wish I did!), I am a really good drawer, but it depends on what I draw, I also like camping out and yeah, I could give you a huge list but I decide not to.

I have a few friends I'd say about 10 because I'm not the coolest person in the world, I'd rather be myself then cool so yeah.

If you want to know any more about me just comment and tell me what you want to know!!! <3 :)