Rivers Grace Moore

Rivers Moore

Hey I'm Rivers! I'm 16 and I have looooong blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm 5'5". I'm a junior with Will at South Parks High School. I play lots of sports. (softball, volleyball, basketball, soccer, and I run cross country in the fall, and track on the spring. I love to run.) and I practically live in cowboy boots. I can play just about any musical instrument. And I sing. That's just about the only thing my (step)sis Maddy Kate and I have in common. Singing. We actually have a YouTube channel that we put covers and a few original songs on. But despite our differences we are the best of friends! Anyways.. I'm the second of the Moore/Jones kids. Before Daddy and Sara married I was the oldest. Which I guess I didnt mind it, but now I have a big brother! Whoo! And it's Will! It's kinda funny cause I knew Will before we were siblings. We all knew each other actually. Will and I grew up together and we were pretty good friends but now..he's my best friend! My best friend "group" consists of me, Will, Chase Peters, Aubrey Lofton, Sophia Jacobs, and my cousin Adam Cox. All of my siblings and i are pretty close..but we tend to fight..like a lot. I have to go now! Family meeting or something..BYE!