Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Chase, Will, and I were childhood playmates and are now all the best of friends. He practically lives with us. He was at our house all the time. He came to most of our family events. All of Chase's siblings are in college or already out of college and married so he's practically an only child. And he loves kids so coming over to the crazy Moore household is always something he loves.

"Chaaaaaaaseee!" I yelled walking around in the barn to find him. Man I can't find that boy anywhere. I just knew he'd be here!

"yes, princess?" he jumped out of a horse stall, scaring the crap out of me.

"where have you been?"

"nowhere." he's acting weird. Oh well. I don't care. All I know is I'm going to miss that goofy guy when I move in 6 days. Yes 6 days.

I heard a "baaa" and looked down at my brother's goat Macy.

"wut?" I waved my arms at the goat. Then Chase bursts into fits of laughter.

"what?" I asked him.

He just pointed down.

"huh?" I ask looking down at my shoe. "MACY!" I screamed at the harmless goat that had just crapped all over my favorite boots and began chasing her around the barn. Man she's gonna get it! Before I knew it Chase was laughing so hard he couldn't stand up. I grabbed the goat and walked her over to the old paint shelf to begin her makeover. Chase was now laughing so hard I think he shed a few tears. After a few short minutes we had a girl with a goat crap covered shoe, a Chase in tears from laughing so hard, and a rainbow goat.

Life is good. :)

I let the poor goat go and went to try to prevent chase from dying of laughter.

"where were we?" I asked trying not to laugh and failing miserably.

He hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you"

"I miss you already, Princess. Now let's go get some food."

I texted Will telling him where we were all going and to meet us at Chase's truck out back.

I laughed at his teenage boy constant hunger. Between him, my dad, Will, Branson, Nate, Hunter, and ME, we go through a LOT of food.

"let's go." I said.

We walked to the car and he opened the passenger door for me. "malady.."

"why thank you, sir!" I replied in my best British accent as he helps me into his big truck. Then ran around to the driver side.

"your so very welcome, dear."

I laughed. "where to?"

"5 guyssss!"

"you know me so well."

Will hopped in the truck and we drove off.

We pulled up to 5 guys and walked in to order our usual..2 bacon cheeseburgers, fries, and a large Coke...each. Mmmm mmmm goooood!

*******************************

Today is Wednesday. Which means 3 days until the Moore family piles into our big ole van and heads to California. Daddy said his sister, Aunt Jenny, her husband, Uncle Chip and their son, my cousin and best friend since birth, Adam, and his brother and sister, Walker and Rachel are driving down with us and staying 2 weeks then flying home. I'm so excited! Having Adam there will hopefully make things a little better. Adam and I both have blonde hair and blue eyes and could literally pass as twins. He's 4 days older than me and we have literally been best friends since the day I was born. We had matching outfits and we did everything together. And he's still my best friend. I say that I lot. I guess I just have a lot of best friends.

Maddy Kate pov

"one day..we will be remembered.." Rivers and I sang in unison as she strummed the last chord of Taylor Swift's Long Live for our newest YouTube cover.

"Nailed it!" she said after stopping the video.

We are also working on a music video for I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift. It's gonna be great!

2 days.