Just Likes The Kisses

Riley Matthews

"What are you doing here, Lucas?" Maya said coldly while giving Lucas a dirty look. He pretended to be offended and put his hand on his heart as if he had one.

"Maya, I've only been nice to you." Lucas lied. It was dead silence until Lucas burst into laughter, he knew that he was an asshole to Maya and he was proud.

"Okay... I don't know what your problem is but you should probably get out of here before you get beat up." Farkle said while stepping forward towards the two boys. It took all of my strength not to run up and pull Farkle back, but I knew it would only make things worse.

"I don't think you want to be making threats when you look like you have pencil arms." Lucas said and high fived the boy beside him.

"Lucas leave." I said and his gaze switched to me. I haven't seen him for over 2 years, he always would sweet talk me usually when Maya wasn't around. Sometimes he'd do it when Maya was right there but he would whisper. He creeped me out.

"Is that little Riley?" Lucas squinted and walked towards me. I felt my body shutter when he said my name. "Wow, how about me and you get out of here and have our own little party?"

I was disgusted... I cringed and stepped back from him. I stood still and he walked closer. Everyone just watched because they didn't know what to do.

"Rule is you have to have sex with me." He said and I felt so uncomfortable. In legit no time Farkle ran up and pushed Lucas away.

I could see the anger displayed on Farkles face. Lucas rolled his head in a circle slowly then looked at Farkle and pushed him hard.

It went back and forth from hitting and pushing. I was standing there yelling at them to stop but they obviously ignored me.

Everything stopped once Farkle was punched hard in the jaw. I took a deep breath and stepped in the middle of the boys.

"Goodbye, Lucas." I said and he turned around and walked out with his friend. I turned to Zay and he nodded in aprooval for me to leave with Farkle so I could clean up the cuts and blood.

I took him back to my apartment and made him sit on my bed. I texted Maya and asked her to stay at Zays for the night. I got a cloth and ran it under hot water.

I pressed it on his cuts and he groaned in pain. His face had dried blood around the nose area. I helped him with his face and he would wince in pain when I put the cloth on his face.

"You didn't have to do that." I said quietly as I placed the bag of ice on his jaw where Lucas punched. Farkle sighed and shook his head. I sat beside him on my bed.

"He made you uncomfortable, I had to." Farkle said and put his hand on my thigh. I felt chills from his cold hand that had new bruises forming. I felt awful this is all my fault. Everything is my fault.

"I did this to you." I said and he closed his eyes and shook his head. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be... Besides, I can't remember the last time I had a hot girl clean me up." Farkle smirked and I smiled. He flattered me in almost every way.

"Did it hurt?" Farkle asked while looking me in the eyes. I knew exactly where this was going.

"Let me guess, when I fell from heaven?" I said playfully rolling my eyes

"When you fell for me." Farkle said and my face went bright red. I didn't know what to say. I just laughed.

"You can sleep in here." I said while checking the time. It was 11:34pm and I was getting tired. I stood up and was about to walk out when he stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Stay with me." He said and I nodded slowly. I shut the lights off and the only thing providing light was the window. I laid beside him. We talked for a while until I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up with Farkle holding my waist tight and I struggled to get out of his grasp. When I did I heard his phone going off.

I stood up and grabbed his phone to see a bunch of texts from a random number. I read some but realized it wasn't my business.

I went onto his messages with Maya and saw a bunch of texts about me. Most said 'she just likes the kisses' which wasn't true because I like Farkle alot. Is this how he thinks I feel?

---