the photographer

Riley Matthews

Today was my first day of modelling class. It took all my strength to go to this class because I never chose it.

I sat beside a girl and waited for class to begin. I could see Farkle from where I was sitting, most modelling classes collaborate with the photography class.

"okay class! Today we will be doing basic photo shooting, you will work with your photographer to edit and choose the best photo for our school magazine. Does everyone understand?" The female teacher said. Everyone nodded and she began to pick partners.

I was with some guy named Zack. We walked down to the little white backdrop that was for photo taking. Farkle and his partner Betty were beside us.

"Alrighty, so Riley... Right?" Zack asked and I nodded. "Usually I get the model to go to hair and makeup but since you have that very beautiful and natural look, I want you to stay the way you are."

My face turned bright red. I could see Farkle glaring at Zack and I.

"Thank you!" I smiled

"You're like a beautiful gem that deserves to be treated right" Zack smirked

"Farkle are you ready to get me and all my angles? By the way you look so good today!" Betty flirted with Farkle. Honestly Betty would flirt with anything that breathes. "God I wonder what you look like with your shirt off."

Farkle raised his hand obviously unamused with his partner.

"Yes Farkle?" Ms.Thomson asked and Farkle immediately asked for a new partner.

"Okay, Riley... Farkle will be your new partner and Zack, Betty will be yours!" She said and I switched places with Betty.

"Much better." Farkle smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"So what are we doing?" I asked and Farkle put his hand out signalling for me to hold it. My eyes went wide and he furrowed his eyebrows. I held his hand and he pulled me to wardrobe.

He gave me a white shirt dress with red lines on the sleeves. I changed into it and next was makeup.

"I don't want a lot on her. Maybe just lipgloss and eye shadow?" Farkle said and the makeup artist nodded. Eventually that was over and he just left my hair because it was normally straight.

We went to a different backdrop which was orange. He directed me on what to do and how to do it. I already felt like it was going to turn out great.

"Fuck" Farkle cursed and I tilted my head in confusion.

"What, is everything okay?!" I said quickly and he smirked.

"It's just that, you're so hot." Farkle said which made me blush and he took a picture. "Let's do some outside scenery."

We walked out the back door and down to the cute park. Farkle was taking pictures of me when an old woman walked up and insisted on taking a picture of Farkle and i, so she did.

"Thank you!" I smiled and waved as the woman walked away. I want that photo to keep and always cherish with me.

•••

Farkle and I were fighting over which picture we should submit for the magazine. He was sitting on my living room couch with is MacBook in his hands going back and forth between the pictures.

"I'm the photographer!" He fought back and I squinted at him.

"So what? The picture is of me!" I replied and he laughed. "Why do you like that one better?"

"Riles, look at this picture of you. You look beautiful and your facial expression looks great, even your hair flying in the wind." He said and I just gave up.

"Alright fine, we can submit that one!" I gave up and he kissed my cheek and had a huge smile beaming on his face

"Alright fine, we can submit that one!" I gave up and he kissed my cheek and had a huge smile beaming on his face. I watched as he emailed it to the school email.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cup and poured some tea into it.

"Now since we're done with that..." Farkle said while shutting the laptop and looking at me. I frowned and tilted my head looking at his beat up face.

"I'm still sorry about your face..." I said quietly setting my tea down and sitting beside him.

"Stop saying that it's your fault, it's not." He said and I shook my head. "You've been upset lately, and I don't want it to be over this."

"It's not that, it's that you think I only like you for kissing purposes." I said and he was speechless he didn't know what to say.

---
A/N: SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG LOL