0.3

Not edited

---

I sat with Jenna at my usual table. Josh wasn't in the cafeteria yet, but I didn't want to join him and his new friends today. I had to talk to Jenna.

"W-why ar-are y-you b-back. I t-thought y-your da-dad took f-full cus-custody?" I questioned. You see she use to come here, last year and in the beginning of this year but her dad got full custody. She has lots of things wrong with her family, her parents are always changing who gets custody of her. I don't know much about it, all I know is that it's been going on since she was a freshman. If you are wondering who she is, she is the only person that has ever tried to talk to me in a friendly way. Well before Josh came along... I should probably tell her about Josh.

"Well, I'm back with my mom... Long story let's talk about what was going on earlier. Is Andy still bothering you?" She asked, looking furious.

"N-no he, he i-is not." I stuttered. She understands my stuttering more than anybody, because we use to hangout all the time. I don't know how she never really found it annoying because honestly I find it troublesome to listen to all the time.

"Oh Tyler. Let's just forget about that stuff, how have you been? I've missed you so much and there is not one day I haven't worried about you." Jenna spoke, turning towards me and giving me a tight hug.

"I-I've be-been f-fine. I m-made a ne-new 'fr-friend'."
I said, doing the bunny ear notion with my fingers at 'friend'.

"What! That's great Ty, what's his or her name!?"

"J-josh." I mumbled, blushing a bit.

"I heard my name." I heard from behind us. I turned around and say the red haired boy smiling down at us.

"Oh my god, you must be Josh?" Jenna asked.

"That's my name don't wear it out. Hey Tyjo, didn't you say you would sit with Brendon and his friends today?" Josh frowned, sitting down in front of me and Jenna.

I was about to answer him, but Jenna interrupted me, "Well, Josh. Tyler is actually catching up with me, I know you have probably heard so much about me. Right."

"Um actually no I haven't, I don't know who you are." He chuckled. Jenna gasped, putting her hand to her chest and making a really offended face. "Tyler! So rude, I'm disappointed." She said.

I chuckled at her, "I-I ju-just m-met him li-like t-two da-days a-ago."

"Well you must not be a very good friend, Josh. Not even running in and helping your friend when he is about to get punched in the face."

"Wait what? I haven't heard about this." He looked confused and shocked. "What happened, Ty?" Josh question.

"I-I j-just bu-bumped into A-Andy, th-that's all." I stuttered, blushing.

"I didn't hear about this, what the fuck."

"D-don't wor-worry about I-it, se-seriously." I said, looking at Josh with a pleading look.

Josh never went to the other table either. For the rest of lunch we talked, well they chatted mostly. Until the bell rang.

---

All the classes moved by fast, and Jenna actually was in a few of my afternoon classes. A lot of the people were happy to see her back being that she was a social butterfly and had a lot of friends and acquaintances.

Right now I was in music and I was actually writing some lyrics down in my notebook. Me and josh talked a little about the song that we have to make up. We haven't come up with a melody or rhythm none of that yet, but it was the secon day.

"Hey do you wanna hangout after school? We can go to my house or yours, doesn't really matter to me." Josh said, breaking the comfortable silence between use.

"Uh y-yeah su-sure. W-we can c-come to m-mine." I said, checking my phone. I say that it was almost the end of the day so
I closed my notebook and put it in my backpack.

He nodded and put the cajon that he was strumming on away. When the bell rung we both got up, and headed to the entrance of the door. We almost made it their, when Jenna popped out of no where and asked us where we were going.

"We're going to Ty's house."
Josh answered her and opened the door for us.

I thanked him and walked out, feeling a soft breeze hit my face. "Ooo ooo, can I come? Please please." She yelled walking with us in the direction of my house anyway.

I nodded, smiling at her. I felt at peace for once.

Finally making it to my house we all came in. My mom came out coming to say her 'welcome home' kiss like she does everyday.

"Hi, Miss Joseph, I've missed you." Jenna said giving my mom a hug.

"Yes, yes Jenna I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" My mother asked. Jenna replied with a soft 'okay'.

"And who must you be?" My mom smiled at Josh, who smiled back.

"H-his n-name is J-Josh, h-he's my fr-friend f-from s-s-school." I stuttered out.

"Well it's nice to meet you Josh. Are you guys staying for dinner?" My mom asked. They both said yes and then we walked to my room.

The first thing Josh said when we got in my room was, "You have Wii? Do you have Mario kart?" I nodded.

"Dude I'm the king at Mario kart we have to play." Josh practically yelled.

"Y-you ar-are p-playing with f-fire, J-Josh." I said jumping on my bed and turning on my Wii and tv.

"Let's see about that." Josh laughed jumping on the bed by me and grabbing a remote.

"You guys are idiots." Jenna laughed.

It was a good time.

---

I just wanted to say sorry I haven't updated on this book much I just feel like it's not that good. But I have almost 100 views on this book so thanks so much AWHHH.

Also sorry if I mess up the days I'm not really paying that much attention to it so like if it's Monday and the next day it's like Friday sorry lol. I'm going to edit these chaps soon and make them better.

Anyway thanks for reading!!:) please tell me what you think about the story so far??!