Chap 6

Symphony

Shade is becoming harder to control by the minute. I'm coughing up blood plus I'm a soon to be mother. I don't think I'll last until the baby can get here. No, shadow hasn't a clue about it.

"Let me out of here -_-" I sighed and let Shade take over. "Rest, symph your really weak." I sighed, "Fine, but no killing" Shade groaned silently and walked around.

Shade

I was just walking and I bumped into someone. It was Sonic. He looked at me with fear, "S-shade..." I smirked but then I remembered I said I wouldn't kill.

I just scoffed and walked away from the blue idiot. "Shade, wait!" I closed my eyes, "Can I please kill this one? "

"No, you can't no matter....how pesteringly annoying he is." I opened my eyes to see Sonic beside me. "What do you want, Blue?"

"Date.. with me?" I chuckled darkly, "Your kidding. I am not going anywhere with you. Also I'm evil, only reason I'm out is because Symphony is weak. Tch.....get out of my face."

Symphony

I took back control and suddenly I was in so much pain. "S-shadow.....i'm pregnant and I need to be taken to the hospital...."

Shadow was here in a matter of seconds and he took me to the hospital. They rushed me into E.R.

Shadow

I was just getting off work when I got her message. I was shocked by this but I had to move quickly because she was in labor.

I'm in the waiting area of the hospital. 2 to 3 hours later, the doctor came out. "Family of Symphony "Mya" Rose." I got up, "How is she?"

"She's fine and congrats you have a new baby girl" I smiled, "Can I see them?" He nodded, "Room 254" I walked away to her room and she was holding our baby.

"Miraya Auburn Hedgehog" She smiled lightly and nodded. I kissed her then took Miraya in my arms.

-   -   -   -