Chap 3

Mephiles

I looked down at my sister whom I've knocked unconscious. I was sick of her constant crying. I wasn't going to kill her I needed her to lure Shadow here. I wanted to kill him in front of her.

Shadow came and he was furious. "Give her back, Mephiles" I chuckled darkly and Symphony was waking up. I was going to definitely enjoy watching all this play out.

Shadow fell into my trap and I watched as he lifted off the ground. Shadow gave my sister a sad smile as the water filled his cage. Then I saw a chaos spear hit the cage and break it.

I looked at my sister and was furious. She ran to his side. She gave me no choice so I put her in the cage. The water was rising pretty fast. Shadow looked furious and he set her free. I growled slightly as he freed her.

Symphony

I looked at my furious brother and sighed. I chaos controlled us out and Shadow took off running with me beside him. "You know my brother will kill both me and you right"

Shadow looked at me, "He may be an ultimate lifeform but he will not kill me" I remember everything that happened. I mean Mephiles was looking for Shadow.

When he found me I was just wandering aimlessly. He asked me to help him find Shadow. I refused to help him and just like that I was dead.

Shadow had a sad smile on his face. "Nice to see the old Shadow make a reappearance" He chuckled, "Well you and Maria did have a lot of influence on me." I smiled abit and sat down on a bench. I watched the kids play and Shadow sat next to me and took my hand.

I could feel him looking at me and smiling at me. We walked back to his place after I got my things from over Sonic's house. What I didn't expect him to do was kiss me. He continued to kiss me and I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

Sonic

I'm going to be honest with you. I have feelings for Symphony. I'm going for a run and I see her with Shadow. She is really beautiful.

She and Shadow were walking toward me. I grew a little nervous. "Hey Sonic" I smiled, "Hello Symphony" Shadow growled at me and she looked at him, "Shadow!"

He growls lightly, "Just because your friends with that blue idiot doesn't mean I have to be" She sighed in defeat, "Fine, but can you just smile once please" He sighed, "Symphony, you and I both know why I'm not gonna do it" She sighed and hugged onto him, "Please Shaddy..."

He groaned silently, "Fine" Wait a minute did I just hear him say he was going to smile. A small smile appears on his lips as he looked at her. He looked at me, "Tell anyone and your dead, Blue" I just nodded and went on the rest of my run.

Symphony

As Shadow and I was headed back to Sonic's place. I saw everyone at the doorway damn near smirking like hell. "So the ultimate lifeform does have feelings" I looked around, "I'm surprised I thought you didn't have any to begin with"

I was getting pissed off and my quills were going White and my eyes blood red. I closed my eyes and damn near ran inside.

Shadow

"You all are a bunch of idiots. You tease me and say shit about me having feelings. You nearly caused my girlfriend to change cuz all of you were pissing her off. Did you ever even ask her if she was anything like me? No? Tch...pathetic fools."

I ran in after her. I need to calm her. "Symphy..." She looked at me I could see her quills fade back to black. I could feel her sobbing into my chest after I brought her closer to me. "You know all of that was directed at me, right?"

She nodded but I guess she thought it was toward her too because she was just the same. That form she was turning into was her evil form, Shade. Shade is just as bad as Mephiles. "Shhh, babe Shade is gone now..."

Besides Maria, Mephiles and I were the only ones who knew of her other side. "W-why did s-she try to come out?" I knew why but I couldn't bring myself to tell her. She read my mind and gasped and then started back sobbing. I tried my hardest to comfort her.