A drunk problem

"Hey, Pass me another drink,"drunkenly spoke Travis."Work your booty girl!"spoke Travis.

*Hes at a club*

"Hi Travis! You should kill yourself"said a girl."Btw my name is Sasha! "Said the girl."Heh! Why should I kill myself!?!"spoke Travis."You have nothing left to lose!"screamed Sasha."Youre right! But before u do that wanna make out?"questioned Travis."Ok!"Laughed the girl.

"OK now heres the gun shoot yourself"laughed Sasha

"OK now heres the gun shoot yourself"laughed Sasha."Ok!"spoke drunk Travis.*Boom*

(SASHA KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO IT HE WAS DRUNK AND FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT ADELINA)

"Hehehe! Now let me go to his house and see little Adelina"Evily laughed Sasha.

*At Travis,'s house*

"Hi-h-hi"said Adelina."Hello"said Sasha."Who are you?!?"questioned Adelina."Im your mom"cried Sasha as she rolled her eyes."My baby give me a hug! Ive missed you! "Laughed Sasha.

*She knocks out Adelina and gives her to the orphanage*

"Wha-wha-what? Where am I?!!!"questioned Adelina."Hello and welcome to the orphanage home im jon the owner"said The guy."What am I doing here? Am I a orphan?!?"cried Adelina."a women named Sasha reported us, she found you lying down sleeping in the middle of the road! And yes now you are a orphan!"spoke Jon."That filthy Sasha lied"growled Adelina.

So did you guys enjoy yhe travelyn story? Do u suggest i do "The Adventures of Adelina"

So did you guys enjoy yhe travelyn story? Do u suggest i do "The Adventures of Adelina".Thanks so much for reading bye awesome senpai!