Adelina

Adelina:Hehe I wonder what new friends ill make!

*Adelina trips on a water bottle and lands on a boy*

Boy:Um can u get up! O sorry my bad! Im Laurence I want to be a guard when I grow up! Hehe!

*The boy had light brown hair and blue eyes*

ADELINA:Sorry my name is Adelina I want to be adventurous when I grow up! My mama wanted me to be that.....So ill make her proud!

Laurence:My mama wanted me to be a guard when I become a man so I can fight for the innocent!

Adelina:My mom died of giving birth to me.....

LAURENCE:I was abandoned because people were after my mom!......*He begins to cry*

Adelina:Laurence its ok! One day we will Unite with them! Say wanna go play hide and seek!?!

LAURENCE:*he wipes his tears away*S-S-Sure!

Adelina:Your
it count to ten!

LAURENCE:Okie!

ADELINA:Were can I hide maybe in a lake but I shouldn't go to far down!

LAURENCE:9......10 Ready or not here I come!

Adelina:He wont find me! Wait what is that in the water! ITS HUMUNGOUS! I-i-its a ALLIGATOR!!!!

Adelina:Ahhh!

*she jumps out of the lake to find leeches on her legs*

Adelina:OWww! Laurence help me! Owww

Laurence:Adelina ill help you! Here come ill bring you to nursery!*Laurence picks up Adelina and brings her to a nurse*