The Wedding

"Travis Do you lawfully take Katelyn Kosovo to be your beloved wife"said the priest."I sure do"blushes Travis."And Katelyn do you take Travis to be your beloved husband"said the priest."Well then you may kiss the bride"smirked The priest.
*Everyone applauds and smiles*

*They run down the aisle Smiling**2 yrs later*

*2 yrs later*

"OWWW SOOOO"Screams Katelyn."AHHHHHHHHHH"Screams Katelyn.
*Crying and happiness fills the room as katelyn has just had a baby.Her name is Adelina*

"Hello Adelina!"smirked Katelyn."Im your mommy and this is Your daddy Travis"said Katelyn."Waaaaa"cried Adelina."Hush shhh Adelina.Be adventurous when you grow up"Said Katelyn .*Beep* *Beep* (Travis cries as Katelyn is dying because of giving birth)"All doctors in NOW"screamed Lucinda.

*A few hrs later*

"Um Mr.Travis we have news"sadly spoke Lucinda.*Your baby is super healthy but your wife didnt make it.*

"NOOOO"sobbed Travis.*He lies there crying*"Mr, Adelina is ready to be taken home."spoke Lucinda."Ok! Before I go may I say goodbye to my wife."cried Travis."O-o-ok"spoke Lucinda."Katelyn! Thank you so much for accepting me and being your true self all these years I cherish these types of moment with you! Now I will take Care of Adelina as honor of you I love you! No one will ever replace you!"cried Travis.

*5 yrs later*