I just turned 15 time to get my first job, me and my friends planned on when we all turned 15 we would get a job at six flags. All three of us were really good singers and dancers so we went for three of the four jobs open jobs for entertainment. When we went to get jobs our old friend Christian was there. The only reason we have trust issues with him is because. A few months ago he got a girlfriend and ignored us because his 'girlfriend' told him not to. I guess we are sorta chill now. We tried out we just had to sing one of our favorite songs and we made it. They said we were the best singers they have had today. I got the job as a girl named Effie, and a girl named Reese in the second show. Sophie got the job as Reese in the first and Effie in the second.Samantha got Vivian in both shows. We start tomorrow.
-next day-
Oh God the first show is in an hour. I work with this guy named Grant in both shows who plays as Oliver,Sophie with Drew who plays StanLEY, and Sam with Brandon, Cecil who is my boyfriend outside of the shows.
-hour later-
Oh no 'Reese' and I are standing next to each other. Drew walks on the stage. "Howdy, Howdy, Howdy and Welcome to Miss Kitty's saloon, here are a few of our friends. There's Effie, come on up here you sweet thing." Drew says and I run up there and squeal. "Why aren't you dressed for the show?" I ask "Say 'Hi' Effie." He says. "Hi Effie." I say very happy and I giggle and bow. He pushes me back and I go sit down at the Piano. "That beauty over there is Reese." "Hi Fellas." Sophie says in her fake country accent."That lady over there is Miss Vivian." Sam waves. "That fella flirtin with the girls is Cecil." "Howdy" Brandon says. He look in the direction of Grant and ignores him. "And there's me StanLEY, not Stanley, it's StanLEY. Say it with me." he says as we all say it with him. "Ahem"'Oliver' says. "Oh yeah that fella over there that's Alliver. Hes kind of a jokester." StanLEY says as Oliver comes on stage and squirts me with the flower he has. I giggle and hit his arm. He laughs and asks me to fix his bowtie. I move it around and he laughs. Brandon looks at me and doesn't look amused."Well we are taking this here show to Broadway." "Well StanLEY is Broadway far away from home because if it is how am I supposed to feed my dogs, have dinner with my boyfriend,playvwith my puppy, hes kinda fluffy like a Labrador." I say as Grant has the fake dentures and making them move."Now wait a minute Effie, you've never been away from home before." "Well no." I say. "Have you ever rode on a railroad train?"Grant asks. "No.""Have you ever stayed in a hotel?" Brandon asks."No." "Have you ever eaten at a restaurant?"Sam asks. "No""Have you ev-" Sophie tries to say. "NO!"everyone screams. the music starts playing. "Well sweetheart do you no anything about show business?"Drew "No I don't know nothin." I say. "The Cowboys, the wrestlers, the tumblers, the clowns." Drew sings. "The roust abouts the move the show at dawn"Sophie sings."The music, the spotlight ,the people, the towns. Your baggage with the labels pasted on." Sam sings. "The sawdust and the horses" Grant sings as he does a little hand movement. "And that smell." He also sings as I smell his face. "The towel you've taken from the last hotel." Brandon sings and he sounds mad. Well gotta stay in character. I grab Grant's hand and we all start singing. (Play song now.)
At the end of the song I jump in Grant's arms. He looks at me when he puts me down and smiles widely."Hey now wait a minute this fella over here didn't clap. Now what was wr-. Hey guys what if we go and they don't like us, I'm not going to be made a clown."Brandon says and points at Grant. I gasp when he does. "Maybe we should just aim for off Broadway, I've got a reputation to protect."he finishes. "You've got a reputation alright." Sam says as she pushes him. "Aww well I don't know about all this." I say "Aww don't worry Effie every thing will be alright we just gotta wor-." Sophie says and Grant comes over and separates us and jumps and says it's all about making em laugh. "Oh no it's not it's all about me." Brandon and Sam say at the same time.