-10-

Great I have work today and we have the understudy there. Hopefully he is taking Brandon's spot. When I get dressed and go to get people to watch the show. I see Grant and smile and run up to him and help him write on the ground in chalk. When we go get people I see Brandon. Oh great, im just glad Grant is here. It has been two weeks since Brandon and I broke up. He still tries to make me jealous on stage. When Grant sees him he picks me up and runs around the outside. I take Ethan's hat, he is the understudy. I put his hat on Grant and he laughs and starts running faster. Brandon runs into us but Grant made sure not to drop me. "Hey Grant aren't you a little too old for her." He says with a smirk. I was 18 and I was almost out of school I just had to go through this week witch is just fun stuff plus prom. He shakes his head no. "How old are you about to be, 20? She's only 16." I looked confused. "No she isn't she is 18 and you would know that if you were a good boyfriend." I smiled and leaned into his body because he was still holding me. Brandon takes my hand and pulls me to the ground. I fall and hit my head and my hands on the ground. Grant,Ethan and Sophie rush over to me. We only have 10 minutes till the show starts. Grant picks me up and runs me to the first aid. "Come on Hazel, stay awake." he says as he puts me on his lap in the nurses office. The nurse runs in and cleans up my hands and gives me some pain killers. "Are you alright to do the show Haze?" Grant asks and I nod. He walks us back to the show with his arm wrapped around my waist. He asks our manager if he can stay by me the whole show and he says yes because he saw what happened earlier. During the whole show Grant was by my side even during my solo. I loved it, he is so sweet and caring. We all got dressed in our normal clothes after work and went to hang out at rides. We go to the MineTrain. Grant takes my hand lightly so he doesn't hurt it. He sits us in the very back and Brandon and Sam sit in front of us. The lap bar doesnt go down far enough so its really loose on me. I hold Grant's arm and he takes the arm I'm holding to put it around me and hold me in the seat. I put my head in his chest and he kisses the top of my head. I hear someone scoff. I look up to see Brandon and Sam looks sad. I just put my head back in his chest. I hate rollercoasters but everyone else loves them so I ride them and I hide in Grant. We go down hill and I fly up and I didn't like it so I hurried up and sat in Grant's lap and cried. He holds me and tells me it's over. I look up at him and he smiles and wipes the tears away and I kiss his cheek and get back in my spot. When the worker lifts our restraints Grant picks me up and puts me on the ground. Throughout the day I was just holding his hand.