-9-

The work day was over and Brandon has not done anything yet. Grant told me to go get dressed and get ready for the day. When we got dressed he took the whole crew riding rides. I stayed next to him for a while until he had to go to the bathroom. I begged him to let me go with him. "Darlin you can't go into the guys bathroom." He chuckled. "Please lease Brandon is going to do something he was touching me places he shouldn't have during the show." I whisper to him crying. "Find but don't let anyone see you." I kiss him deeply. He pushes me into a stall and I lock it. When he is finished he takes me outside and puts his arm around my waist. "Can you hold me while i break up with Brandon he scares me." I whisper to him. He nods and kisses my neck a little, I gasp and hit his arm. I smile at him so he knows it was a joke. I walk up to Brandon with Grant holding my waist. "I think we need to break up Brandon, you've been doing bad things to me all day and I don't like it." He grunts and starts making out with Sam. I just pull Grant's arm away from them. "We were going to go on our best date tonight... " I saw crying. "It's okay Darlin I promise things will get better. You have a lot of people who love and care for you." I kiss him. He is so adorable. I don't understand why he is so nice to me. I'm not a person for him, or anybody for that matter. Everyone hates me, but Grant seems like he doesn't but he should. Grant takes my hand and walks us over to our friends. "Awww you guys are so cute." Sophie says and I look down and blush. Grant pulls my head up to look into his eyes. He pecks my lips and keeps going into the line for the ride. We ride the Boss where our old friend Christian is working. We got on the ride and Grant put his arm around me and kept kissing me. I really like him. Even though we just met he has been helping me through all of my problems.