Chapter six

{SIX}

           I awoke to a bright blinding light. My body ached and my head throbbed. I felt wires invading my skin. I felt sick as I could feel the liquid entering my body, flowing through my veins. I unintentionally whined out causing my raw throat to throb.

"hey your awake" I turned to the side to see Toby. I smiled brightly. I opened my mouth but he stopped me instead he brought a jug of water to my lips. I chugged the whole thing down yet my body craved for more. I showed him my eyes, pleading for more.

"your stomach can't take too much food and water because you haven't eaten for months" He said looking at his hands. I reached for them.

"I'm ok Toby"

"no you're not Goddammit!" He shouted pulling away. I could tell this was becoming to hard for him.

"he broke every bone in your body, you have to wait two weeks for all it to heal and even after that you just you...."

"what Toby what is it" I asked as tears started to fill his eyes.

"the doctor said your left leg wont heal correctly, you will always have a limp and the burns will stay on your skin forever" Toby says looking down at his hands catching his tears.

"I know Toby I'm not an idiot" with that his head snaps up.

"you know and you're ok with it!" he roars out to me.

"of course not Toby but I can't cry over it because no matter how many goddamn tears I shred I'll always be stuck like this ILL ALWAYS BE A CRIPPLED WOLF!" I shout letting my emotions get the best of me. I wanted to be strong in front of him and show that this wasn't effecting me but holding it in is just too hard. My fears were confirmed I am nothing now.

Tears fall rapidly as Toby walks to me and holds me as we sob together.

"I wish I could take away your pain, take your position"

"I'd never allow that Toby" I kiss his cheek. He lays beside me and holds me. I cry more because it felt so good to feel safe again to not have to worry when someone is coming to torture me. I feel Toby's chest vibrate. I look up to see words coming out of his mouth but I can't hear them. I try to read his lips but can't. He looks to me and opens his mouth speaking once again.

"-illow can you hear me?" he asks with a sad expression.

"now I can" he looks ahead

"the doctor said your hearing will go in and out, she said for just a couple minutes though" I nodded my head ok.

"I would like to talk to her alone" comes the voice I hate.

"I don't trust you alone with her this time you might actually kill her" Toby says eyes turning the color of his wolf.

"get out before I kill you"

"I'd like to see you try" I move quickly pulling Toby back down. I wince as pain runs through my arms. He looks to me worried.

"you have to stay still willow" He says getting off the bed. He looks at Enoch.

"I'll be right out the door Willow listening to everything if he even steps to close you call for me and I'll kill him" Toby says walking out not even giving Enoch a chance to reply. I giggle at that and Enoch grumbles something to himself. He looks up at me and takes in my image.

The bruises that probably litter my face, the wrapping all around my left leg and multiple wires connected to me.

"I didn't know" he whispers. My ears strain to hear.

"I didn't know, I thought you willing gave it to a man, I waited for you I didn't sleep with anyone because I wanted it to be ten times more special with you and the things people were saying made me think you had slept with dozens of men and I was angry I felt betrayed and wronged" he said stepping closer. I could yell for Tobias but I wanted to hear him. I wanted to listen, listen to him beg like I begged.

"I'm sorry I hurt you but it was justifiable" he said standing taller puffing out his chest proud of words. I wanted to laugh because he thinks he's got it all figured out.

"I understand" I say. His eyes fill with shock then his face breaks out into a smile.

"is that what you wanted me to say?" I ask

"you thought you would apologize and we could just forget this every happened and move on huh? I'd be your Luna and let you mark me-"

"Willow let me explain-"

"NO NEVER! I will never forgive you I will never accept you and I will never bear your mark" I spit out

"when I look at you I will remember you as a man who beat a woman till the brink of the death your worse than my rapist because at least sex is an act of love, abuse is nothing but hate"

with that i looked away

"your right i'm not worthy of your love and i hope i never am" with that he walked out face void of any emotions.

--------------------------------------

Love WIllow or Hate her?

Please vote and comment