Ch.7 Hot Issue

Our group got the highest grade in the report, and Allison is the highest in individual performance. I'm not surprised because she has the charm to make everyone focus on her when she's talking.

Rosa invited all of the members to eat together because her parents prepared foods for us. We're all in the hallway when Keena called my attention, she's with her classmates.

"Hey what's up?" I greeted her smiling.

"I'm fine" she replied sweetly before turning her attention to others to greet them as well.

I rolled my eyes at her when she nudged my arm because Allison greeted her back with her usual sweet tone.

"Is there something you need?" I inquired afterwards.

"Yeah, actually can you help me study after class?" she asked while scratching her head in embarrassment because my groupmate's attention is with her.

"Yeah sure, no worries" I said while pinching her cheek. I'm sure it's math because she told me before that she's not good in it.

"Thank you Salt you're so sweet!" she said before kissing my cheeks in rejoice.

"Anyway got to go! see you later!" she said before heading back to her classmates.

"Who's that girl?" Allison asked smiling, but for me it sounded like she's interrogating me.

"Ah she's my roommate, her name is Keena" I replied flatly.

"Oh! she's the one that Luna told us, the one that captured her attention" Missy said statically.

I frowned because I don't believe what Missy just said. Luna is a player and I'm sure that she tells that to every girl that she's interested with, including me. It's a good thing that she's not my type because if I do, I would probably be crying my eyes out right now.

Maybe that's also the reason why Keena doesn't like her. She hates the fact that Luna can't flirt with only one person.

"The way I see it, it seems like Keena is interested with someone else, not with Luna" Allison said while before glancing at me.

I got what she's hinting and I ignored it, but the others suddenly became interested.

"Do you know who might that be?" Missy asked curiously.

"I don't know, her roommate maybe" Allison said flatly before checking on her watch.

"We need to get going, we already wasted our ten minutes chatting" she added before she started walking.

Suddenly I don't want to eat with them, she's making me an issue and the thought of that is making me lose my appetite.

Her words are powerful, everyone will believe whatever she says, and I don't want to complicate Keena's school life.

"Is that true Salty?" Missy asked curiously as we all started walking, following Allison's lead.

I shook my head immediately in response.

"She's just my friend and it's normal to help your friend when in need" I said while shaking my head in defense.

"I believe you Salty! Because I know that we will be lovers when I turn eighteen!" She said giggling before clinging in my arm again.

I chuckled while shaking my head in response. She's so adorable and pretty in her own way, but I don't see myself dating her because she reminds me of my younger sister.

"You really like Salt huh? Well if she will not have a boyfriend until you turned eighteen then maybe it's possible" I heard Rosa say.

"Salty and I can become secret lovers!" She insisted while stomping her feet. I want to pinch her cheeks because of so much cuteness.