Chapter 6 : Invitation

* Kai POV *

ChenChen just sent you a message.

I quickly tapped on the notification.

ChenChen : Yooooo Im having a party this Saturday for my birthday ! It would be great if you and Taemin could come over. The party will be held at Chillax Pub at 8:00pm. Message me if you can make it because drinks are on me ;).

Holy shit I ain't missing this. The first party I'm attending in my college year. "Taeminnie guess WHATTT" I dropped my phone on the bed and headlocked Taemin whom was busy finishing his assignments.

"Stop it Jongin I'm doing something here" he tried pulling my hands away with his might and eyes still focused on his work. "We have been invited to a partyyyy this Saturday!!" Taemin eyes shifted from his papers to my face less than a second.

"No wayyy" a shocked expression on his face and excitement. I picked up my phone and let Taemin read it. His eyes were moving so fast reading the message before giving me the
"Unbelievable face" reaction.

"We're hella going for this party" Taemin piped up. Ding~ . My phone suddenly lit up with a notification displaying a familiar name that made me smile.

My Kyungiee just sent you a message.

My Kyungiee: Hey did you get an  invitation to Chen's party?
Me : Yeah, so r u goin ?
My Kyungiee: Ofccc
Me: Yayy ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The week past on quite fast surprisingly. Well everyone was looking forward to the party tomorrow. Yeah like almost everyone is coming which is gonna be cool.

Classes just ended so Taemin decided to go shopping for tomorrow's party. Yes my clothes kinda sucked so I decided to go for an upgrade? Yeah anyways I have to look good for my kyungiee don't I.

"Let's go" Taemin grabbed me out of the door and we ran to our car. It took about 20 minutes to get there and it was already 7:00pm. Yep last minute shopping.

We finally dropped by some cool store which I didn't bother looking at the brand. The sight of the shop caught my attention. Songs were literally blasting off the speakers but it was a nice song so...

"Hey how about this?" Taemin picked up a black hoodie with a black leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans. When I say ripped jeans, I mean really ripped. I swear to god Taemin's fashion is always on point.

 I swear to god Taemin's fashion is always on point

( A/N : You don't hv to try imagining it ;) )

Knowing me I gave up and ended up just choosing a white tee and a pair of skinny jeans.

"Are you sure you're just gonna wear this ?" Taemin asked in an unsatisfactory voice. "Yess Taemin and let's just go pay these okay?" Taemin just looked down slightly upset. "It's okay Tae atleast everyone will know I have a hot best friend" I gave him a wink and got a playful punch in return.

"Okayyyy fine you win this time, but next time I'm choosing your outfit". I just nodded back and Taemin smiled back happily. We quickly paid for our clothes and exited the shop.

"Wow.. It's already 8:30pm and I don't feel like having dinner" Taemin pouted. "Should we head to a cafe ?" I asked while looking around and managed to spot the Starbucks sign.

"Hmm.. Okay I guess" Taemin replied. We both headed to Starbucks and decided to not have our dinner in the end. We both when to the counter and we were greeted by a cute guy. His name tag read JONGHYUN.

He looked familiar but I just couldn't remember quite well. He gave us the menu and we ordered our drinks. While waiting for our drinks I thought of messaging Kyungsoo since I can't wait for tomorrow.

Me: Hey :)
My Kyungiee: Hello Jonginieeee

That was enough for me to smile like an idiot. The little things he say can make my heart flutter and I wondered if he ever felt the same when I said anything cute to him.

My Kyungiee: Where are you?
Me: At the mall
My Kyungiee: LOL.. Last minute shopping XD
Me: Well yeah..
My Kyungiee: Well I cnt wait to see ya tomorrow:)
Oh my god really.
Me: Me toooooo
My Kyungiee: Well ok then see u tomorrow byeee :)
Me: Okay bye :D
8:40pm
Me: Love you
Message not sent.
Yes I deleted it. I'm not a coward, I guess I'm just not ready to say it yet ?

When I looked up from my phone to collect my drink I swear to god I caught Taemin making eye contact with the Jonghyun guy until that guy saw me looking.

We paid for our drinks and headed to a table far from the cashier which was actually a plan because Taemin kept stealing glances at the guy at the counter.

"Taemin are you serious right now? You're checking out a guy whom we just met?" I asked while laughing at Taemin whose cheeks are now flushed red. "I've met him before idiot" he rolled his eyes before looking back at the counter.

"You whattt?? Oh wow okay where?" I asked kinda shocked and looked back at the counter. He was smiling and handing over some drinks at the customer.
He's hot though.

"He's in our college dumbo and he's in the same Literature class with me". Now I'm not surprised why he looked so familiar. "I see some connection then" I started wriggling my eyebrows and Taemin just ignored me and kept looking at that boy.

I just can't wait for tomorrow though. I'm just so excited that I'm going to see Kyungsoo and who knows we could maybe get along together with his friends. The best part is I will get to see his eyes which makes me fall for him again and again.

_________________________
Yooo everyooneee *gets hit by rocks* yess I know it was a slow update and this chapter sucked but Im sorry yall Im having some personal problems which will disturb my updates on this story so please bear with me. TT ANYWAYSS WHOSE READY FOR EXO'S COMEBACKKK!!! OH MY GAWD THE TEASER PICSS KILLED ME. WELL GET READY EXO-L for their teaser released today for "Lucky One". Love you guyss ! •jonginiee_14•