cuddling •vik

for darkkskies

"vik," grace whined slightly, locking her phone and dropping it to the side on vik's bed. lifting her head up slightly so she could see her boyfriend, sat at his desk with his glasses on. "vikky,"

"grace," vik mimicked her, his focus still mostly on the video he was trying to edit at three in the morning.

"stop and come cuddle and sleep." she pleaded, vik glancing at her then back at his screen.

"i can't, babe, i need to finish this video. i'll be done soon."

"yeah, thats what you said an hour ago." she sighed, dropping her head back so it landed on the pillow. "i'm not trying to be whiny, clingy girlfriend but you woke up at two and all you've done is work minus the ten minutes you allowed yourself to have breakfast. i don't want you overworking yourself." grace heard vik sigh, and more clicking before the fan of his computer slowed and the sound of his headphones and glasses being placed onto his desk echoed through the room. turning off the light and making his way, blindly to the bed, vik took off his slippers and laid down next to grace.

"happy?" he asked, bringing her body into his and wrapping his arms around her bare stomach - from her vest top rolling up.

"very," grace replied, giving vik a kiss on the nose before settling to go to sleep. "night," she mumbled.

"night."

"i love you,"

"i love you, too."

"love you more."

"go to sleep, grace."

"okay, vik."

-
-
-
a/n
i hope you enjoyed
sorry it's kinda short but i think most of these will be
dm me more requests
comment on my preferences chapter

question; are you guys getting my notifcations when i update