Chapter 3 - I'm her OPPA

A/N : Guys I'm really sorry if I left you hanging okay?I was really busy and sometimes when I have the time it's either I'm too tired or I'm too lazy to type >.< Please forgive me *bows down* Well,I'll be updating more this time to make it up to you.Hahaha Saranghaeyo!~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - I'm her OPPA

Suho's POV

~Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae
 Mulleo seoji anheumyeon dachyeodo molla~

"You worked hard.I'll see you all tomorrow for the recording.Go home and rest"- announced manager hyung.

"Goodnight hyung~ Saranghaeyo!Hahahaha!" I pretended to hug him while his face looked like a twisted shoe XD

"Yah hajima...My wife will kill you if you don't." -said manager hyung jokingly.

"Arasso.Hahaha.I'll be going then." I waved and went to the parking lot.I got in my car.I bought it last month.I think it's my 3rd car already ( A/N Suho is so damn rich XD) I could buy Jooyoung a new car anytime but I think it's best to give it to her once she's good enough to ride a bump car.For now she's using the one I gave her.It's new anyway.Newly used kekeke~

Speaking of my stubborn sister,I wonder how Jooyoung's date went...I'm not really happy seeing her with that guy but she's happy so yeah...I guess I'm happy-ish?Hahaha.I better call her now.

*dialing tone*

*ringing tone*

"Yeoboseyo oppa?I'm on my way home now,I just passed by the park.Minah unnie is still at the club. *sniff*" - Jooyoung

 Is she crying? 0_0

"Home already?Are you crying?Gwaenchana Jooyoung-ah?" I'm her brother and I treasure her more than anything.If any guy makes her cry,I'll make sure they'll cry like a little girl with what I'll do with them.

"I'm alright oppa,it's just my cold.I'll stay at my apratment tonight so don't wait for me oppa."

"Arasso.Drive safely okay?I love you.Goodnight." I am not satisfied with that explanation.

"Nado saranghae oppa."

*End call*

I put my seatbelt on and drove back home.I guess I'll have to visit her tomorrow.

----------------------

7:05 a.m

*Yah~ Ahjussi wake up!Ahjussi ahjussi~*

I rubbed my eyes and sat up.When did my alarm tone become annoying?Aish...that kid.

I have to get ready for work but I'll drop by Jooyoung's apartment to check on her so called 'cold' which I really think was crying -_- Just say it already.

I drove to her apartment and took her spare card from my wallet.I swiped it and the first thing that I saw was.....the door of course.I walked into the living room but I only saw a pillow watching tv.Okay...

"Joopabo?You here?" I called out.I haven't eaten yet.

"Aish...I wonder what's in the fridge..." I walked into the kitchen....

"Jooyoung,I was worried so I-"

0_o

What is a man doing here?What are they doing???

"Yah Kim Jooyoung!Why are you bringing man home?!We talked about this right?!" I was freaking mad.

"O-oppa.He was just wiping my mouth and h-he's Luhan..." what just got into this girl's mind.

"Luhan?!Luhan is a teddy bear and that is a human male!"

"Hyung it's really me!I woke up like this!Isn't it great? ^^ "  Why is he calling me hyung???Do I even know you?

"Get out of here before I call the security.Jooyoung you have 5 minutes to explain.Start." I said coldly.

She started explaining while I kept my eyes on that guy.Her explanation just added fuel to my anger.

"What are you saying?!Have you completely lost your mind?"

"Oppa he gave me enough proof!I know that it's hard to believe but let me keep him...please?

This is my weakness.I thought for a while.Well here it goes Kim Joonmyeon

"Aish...Alright.But as he stays here he should give more proof and he must not damage anythin nor hurt anyone.Got it?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nae oppa.I"ll handle this.Yah Luhan!We have to talk." She walked out the room and I followed her to the living room.

"I have to go to work.Jooyoung call me if he does something wrong and YOU" I pointed at Luhan "Don't you dare."

I walked out the door and drove to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short! :(

I'll update soon~

Pai Pai ♥♥♥♥

*flips hair*