Chapter 2 - Mwoh?!

Annyeong~ I'm sorry if I wasn't able to update immediately.Jeongmal mianhe TT__TT It's because of school activities and my schedule,I hope you understand.You do right? ^^ Kekeke~ Vote and comment,arasso?Saranghaeyo <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 - Mwoh?!

Aish....

It was really cold and I pulled my blanket to cover myself when I suddenly felt cold again.

I tugged my blanket again,someone pulled it again. o_O What is this sorcery?!

"Yaaahhh...hhzzzz...."

EH?! Did I just hear a voice?Not only a voice but a MALE VOICE 0_0

I turned around to face whatever creature there is beside me...slowly.....gently opening my eyes...calmly doing it..... 

"AAHHHHHHHH!!!" I ran to my bathroom with my blanket and locked it immediately.How in the world was he able to sneak in?From the...uhm...magical portal?Aigoo....Omo!I left Luhan outside!I abandoned my teddy bear TT____TT I am such a bad person.I leaned on the door llike a drama star when I suddenly fell with my butt crashing down the floor -_-

"JOOYOUNG!OPEN THE DOOR!IT'S ME LUHAAANNN!!!" How stupid...I also left my phone outside and now there's a serial killer who says that he is my teddy bear.SUHO OPPA!Now is a good time to worry about me!

"ANNIYO!" That guy is really scaring me.

"BELIEVE ME!I CAN HUG YOU WARMLY AS A PROOF!" What the?!Why would I let a stranger or should I say a serial killer hug me?Seriously?

"SHIRO!AND WHY WOULD I LET YOU HUG ME?!" Is this some kind of hidden camera act?If it is,please stop it.

"Yah...Jooyoung...Have you forgotten me?I really thought you wanted to talk to me but I guess I was wrong...." His voice sounded like he was about to cry.Kim Jooyoung you must stay strong.Aja!

"Hmm...Give me 3 memories that YOU if you really are Luhan,had with me." He wasn't answering...I knew he was a serial killer.

"Do you remember when you fought with your classmate because she said I looked cheap back when you were 8?" How in the world did he know that?So he isn't just a serial killer but a stalker as well -_-

"Okayy....Tell me  more.Pali." Just a little more push and I am really going to believe this handsome stranger.

"When you were 10 you fell asleep kissing me.During your 15th birthday you spilled the juice on your oppa's outfit and got scolded in front of your crush.When you were-"

"ARASSO!Ok I got it." Eottokhe?I clearly remember that I wasn't drunk last night.

"Please come out....I don't know what to do now..." Whatever happens,I'll accept it for it is my fate.Psh.Enough drama.I opened the door and I......I was hugged by a half naked guy.

"YAH!Did I tell you to hug me?!Go sit there!"

"But I just wanted to-"

"NOW!"

He looked down cutely and sat like a little kid.He was pouting really cutely >.< I ran to the guest room and took Suho's extra clothes and gave it to Luhan.

"Lulu-ah,wear this.Go and change.Wait,you do know how to..ahh...change your own clothes right?" I felt like I was talking to a baby XD

 "Nae but if you want you could help me." He winked at me and I blushed like a tomato.As far as I know I don't remember letting him watch stuff like those.He was able to close the bathroom door before I threw my pillow at him.

"Go downstairs when you're done okay?I'll make us some food."

I went to the kitchen and made two glasses of orange juice and four pancakes.He does eat human food right?Don't tell me he eats cotton or something...

"I'm here!" I was alarmed when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Aish.Don't go hugging people without their permission,arasso?" This is something serious.PDA is a no no.

"YAAAHHH!Don't sit on the kitchen table!You might break it and stop playing with the fork!" My eyes are like Kyungsoo's right now.How small does he think he is?

"B-but you always put me here and I've always wanted to feed you..." Suddenly,I felt sorry for yelling at him.

"I'm sorry.As an apology you could feed me pancakes." What choice do I have?

"Chincha?" He immediately looked up and smiled widely.

"Yup." He's so fluffy I'm gonna die!Hahaha XD

"Jooyoungie say aahhh..." I opened my mouth and the pancake syrup accidentally went to the corner of my lips.

"Oh.Mianhe,let me clean it up for you." He went closer and I felt my cheeks turning red.He was only an inch away from me when I suddenly heard the door open.

"Jooyoung-ah!I was worried so I-"

I have three words to say : This is awkward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please "bear" with me.Hahaha!Get it?Okay corny....kekeke

VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Xie xie <3