Chapter 1 - Two Two Day

Annyeong!I hope you'll support my story 'til the end!I really thought about this chapter so I hope you'll like it.Don't forget to vote and comment!

For those who do not know what Two Two Day is: It is celebrated on the 22nd day of a couple.Enjoy reading!SARANGHAEYYOOOO~ ^____^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 - Two Two Day

Jooyoung's POV

"Aigoo...Suho oppa,I'll be back by 10."

"Aish...adding two hours to eight,yeah sure.You always add two hours when you go out." -Suho

If pushing won't work,then I guess it's time for aegyo.

"Oppa!It's Two Two Day!Please oppa...oppa...pweeashh?"

"So since it's Two Two Day you'll add two hours?That makes sense to you? "-Suho

I nodded cutely like a bobble head doll.

"Aish...gwaenchanh-ayo." -Suho

"Kamsahamnida oppa!You're the best!The most handsome!Daebak!Saranghaeyo!" I smiled like an idiot/Chanyeol smile.

"You don't need to say stuff like those since I already allowed you,Kim Jooyoung.Well,I guess the handsome part is okay!" -Suho oppa yelled after me as I closed my door.

Eversince Eomma and Appa died during an accident,Suho oppa took care of me.He is a famous artist and a model.He receives a HUGE amount of income and a HUGE amount of love from the fans.So there is no problem with the money and free groceries+clothes 'cuz big bro has it :D He can be such a grandpa at times,protective and stuff but he's doing a pretty good job for someone who has to take care of his little sister and deal with hectic schedules.

"Yah...Luhan-ah.Don't just sit there and stare at me.Help me with what I should wear." I don't know what to wear and Luhan won't even talk to me.Oh yeah,Luhan is a teddy bear and stuffed toys DON'T talk.How stupid is stupid Jooyoung?

"Should I wear this?" I held up a simple white dress and looked at the clock.

(your dress at the side --->)

"MWOH?!It's already 6:15?!" My date is 7 pm...This better go well.I mean,what can go wrong?

.....

Aigoo...I'm 30 minutes late!I hope Donghae hasn't left yet.I better call him

"Jooyoung!I'm right here!"

"Oh!Oppa,mianhe.I'm late because of the traffic." I really thought Donghae would leave already.

"Jagiya,you are too beautiful in that dress to worry about being late.It's alright." He kissed my cheek.I feel like flying to Exo planet

"I'll get some drinks oppa.It won't take long."

"Arasso jagiya." I am fangirling over my boyfriend's smile.Who said I can't?

"Two cocktails please." I ordered.My bestfriend is right here somewhere dancing like a mad woman by now.

*buing!buing!*

I received a text message from Suho oppa...again.

Jooyoung-ah!Get back home early!Arasso?

From: Grandpa Oppa <3

To: Grandpa Oppa <3

Grandpa,please go to sleep now.kekeke~ Arasso oppa!Goodnight!"

"Excuse me Ma'am.Your drinks are ready." The bartender handed me the drinks.

"Kamsahamnida!" The service here is pretty good.I wonder what Donghae is doing right now?I better hurry up or he might really leave this time.Hahaha

(play the music ------>>>)

"Oppa...you love me more right?" 0_0 Did I just hear a girl's voice?

"Babe,just wait a little more." T-that's Donghae oppa!

"YAH!You're cheating on me!I love you so much and this is what I get in return?" Tears are starting to form.

"Jagiya,I can explain!Just calm down." He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

"SHIRO!You can stay with that woman for the rest of your life because I'm leaving you Lee Donghae!"

"That woman?Excuse me?Why not look at yourself first?I am way better than you that's why he is bored in your relationship!" Way better?How about way wetter than me?I threw the cocktail at her.

"Aaargghh!!!"

"What relationship?I don't remember having a relationship with him." I ran outside with tears strolling down my cheeks.I went in my car and drove to the park.

"*Hic*Why does it have to hurt so much?Why does it have to be me?*HIc*" Am I not good enough?My parents left me now it's him....

*buing!buing!*

Donghae oppa calling...

*Reject call* I don't think I want to hear his voice.

*buing!buing!*

Grandpa oppa calling....

"Yeoboseyo oppa?I'm on my way home now,I just passed by the park.Min-ah unnie is still at the club.*sniff*"

"Home already?Are you crying?Gwaenchana Jooyoung-ah?" I don't want oppa to worry.

"I'm alright oppa,It's just my cold.I'll stay at my apartment tonight so don't wait for me oppa."

"Arasso.Drive safely okay?I love you.Goodnight."

"Nado saranghae oppa."

*End call*

I arrived at my apartment.I swiped my card and ran straight to my room.

"PABO JOOYOUNG!PABO!" I hugged my teddy bear tightly.At times like these,I only have my teddy bear to tell how I really feel eversince I was young.

"*Hic* Luhan-ah!Promise me you won't leave me okay?*Hic*"

Is it me or Luhan?From a minute there I think I saw a tear drop from Luhan's eyes.Andwae...he's a stuffed toy and that's not possible.

"Luhan...tomorrow it will all be fine,right?" I drifted off to sleep...

"I'm right here Jooyoung.I'll never leave you.I'll love you and protect you..."I heard an unfamiliar voice and felt someone cover me with a blanket.Am I dreaming?I feel so safe and warm here.I don't want to wake up...because I'm afraid that the pain will still be here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Vote and comment! I hope you are not disappointed with this chapter >.< My eyes hurt because they are sensitive to light so I hope you understand <3

Have a good day everyone!