Chapter 17

KENDAL

I walked into the room Jordan was in. It was 1:00 in the morning but i wasnt gonna go home right now. She was sitting up with the tv on staring off into space.

"Jordan" i said pulling up a chair next to her. She snapped her head towards me but didnt say anything, i could she was hurt by everything. "You know who did this i can see it...tell me what happened" i said grabbing her hand.

"I dont wanna talk about it right now Kendal" she said turning her attention back to the tv but leaving her hand entwined in mine.

"I need to know or the police gonna come and pull it out of you...i know you'd rather have me know it then them...cmon" she turned her head back and stared at me before sitting up and fixing her pillow slowly.

"It was that bitch Toya, i saw her before about three guys started tearing everything i had apart...they took my phone, all my money, my jewelry just everything" she said sounding like she was about to cry. I got in the bed with her wrapping my hand around her shoulders pulling her closer.

"You think Marco was apart of any of that?" I asked softly wiping one of the tears that escaped from her eyes.

"I dont know i dont wanna believe that he was...i didnt see any of the faces that jumped me but i knew they were all guys...dont tell the police Kendal im not a snitch i still gotta live here you just here for a game" she said looking at me.

"Nah im taking you with me when i leave...you coming back with me i put that on everything i got" i said helping her lay back down, she just stared at me.

I didnt care if i was labeled as a snitch or any other term used, if that meant she was gonna be safe in the future then i was gonna do whatever i needed to do.

"Get some rest Jordan I'm gonna go to my car and grab some stuff"i said getting my phone and walking out to the car.

MARCO

I sat up waiting for Toya to come back from whatever she was doing, she said she had to go to the store for some stuff. I was still feeling some type of way since Jordan left me, after all the shit i was doing for her and she see a nigga with money and go after him. I still got mad love for her though, i hope she gets what she wants from him and moves on.

Toya came in the door smiling scrolling through her phone.

"What took you so long...why you aint got no bags" i asked sitting up looking at her. She stopped smiling looking at me.

"I ate it already..why you still up?" She asked coming over sitting next to me. I noticed she had a different phone but i brushed it off.

"Dont worry about it" i said looking back at the TV. She kissed me saying goodnight before going upstairs and closing the door. I laid back on the couch closing my eyes, still thinking about Jordan.

COMMENT

VOTE

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON