Chapter 13

JORDAN

I pulled into the drive way leading Kendal to the door. I felt him brush his hand against my ass as we walked in. I went straight to the kitchen pulling out some chicken to cook.

"You sure you dont need me to cook" Kendal said sitting at the table smiling.

"You probably got a personal chef im pretty sure you cant cook" i said looking back at him. I swear this man was so damn sexy.

"Nah my mama taught me how to cook but i do have a chef just in case i dont feel like it" he said coming over next to me.

I was seasoning the chicken when i heard the front door opening and closing then i heard Toya and her friend talking. They walked in the kitchen surprised to see Kendal sitting there.

"Im calling Marco... you know what he on his way right now anyways" she smirked looking at Kendal.

"Bitch go ahead we just friends anyway i couldve sworn i told Marco to keep his dog on a leash dirty bitches aint allowed in the house anyways" i snapped rolling my eyes turning on the frying pot.

"Guess that means your ass shouldnt be here opening your legs for everybody and they mama"

"And at least i get paid for it bitch-" Kendal got up stepping between us. Toya sat back down smirking, i dont even get why the fuck they were even here in the first place. Marco said he had broken up with her.

Her and her friend were over there whispering about me like i didnt know what the were saying.

"Hey jordan i think its about time to take a shower we smelling fish" Toya smiled looking at me. I grabbed the grease pot throwing the hot grease on her just as Marco walked in. Kendal stood up looking at him.

"What the fuck is going on here Jordan" Marco said going over to Toya. Her skin was peeling and i could see the burn marks building up. "Nevermind imma take her to the hospital we gone talk about this later" Marco helped Toya up taking her out. Her friend looked at me jumping like i was supposed to be scared before following out behind him.

"You still hungry Kendal" i asked looking over at him. He looked like he was in a daze staring at me which made me feel embarrassed.

KENDAL

"Damn you sexy when you get crazy" i said looking her up and down.

"Why thank you" she blushed playing with the pot in her hand still. She put it on the stove going to wash the grease off the floor. I cleaned the rest of the stuff while she went upstairs getting whatever she had to get before we left.

"So we can just order room service and call it a day for now" i told her watching some guys play with dice on the street. Sometimes i wondered what it was like being from out here. Alot of these guys had to sell drugs pimp girls out or rob people just to make it while i grew sheltered from alot of the real world to protect my "gift" as my mother called it. Jordan turned up the radio playing "Work" i watched her grind in her seat trying to sing along. I could take her out and show her the world. Even though she in her situations now i could make that all vanish and she can live the life with me. And the funny thing about it was i was doing all this planning out not knowing if she just wanted the sex and the money or was she really looking to settle down like i was.

I was so wrapped in her i didnt realize we had already parked and she was taking off her seatbelt. I got out following her up to our floor. The last person i ever wanted to see met me at the elevator doors.

"Kendall baby i missed you so much!" Ashely said hugging me, she gave Jordan a look before smiling back at me. I pushed her off grabbing Jordan's hand walking to my room. "So you just gonna diss me for this...this hoodrat" She said following me.

"Im not doing this with you Ashely why they let you on this floor anyways? What you want from me we broke up member? Get the fuck outta here" i snapped unlocking my door letting Jordan go in first.

"You couldve at least gotten somebody better than me im a victoria secret model you cant get better then me" She said putting her nose up

"Well bitch i am Victoria's secret" Jordan snapped pulling me into he room slamming the door. I swear this girl is amazing.

QUESTIONS ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO BE ASKED TOWARDS THE CHARATCTERS IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE CHARACTERS BY NOW GO CHECK OUT MY PICTURE BOOK HAVENT BEEN UPDATING BECAUSE I BEEN WORKING ON  OTHER NEW UNPUBLISHED STORIES SORRYYY  ASLO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES IF YOU HAVENT