My Clown and His Fiancée

Chantelle's POV

.................................................................................................................

Ah this is the most exciting vacation EH -VAA

Ahaks

Hope no one is looking

Anyway, why is this the most exciting vacation ever?

Ah,well...becau-se...i'm having this vacation in (drum roll)

LONDON

I know, i know most of you will be like, wha-? London? It's just London, duh! What's so exciting 'bout that place?
Well, as a photographer, everything is exciting and beautiful and argh, simply understandable, it has everything nice in it.
Okay?

Get it?

Right, let's drop it for now.

Oh gosh! oh gosh! I think there are like, thousands, no millions of butterflies in my tummy right now. I'm just so excited! Where is Charlotte? Great' now she's nowhere to be seen. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and started to dial her number. Ouh, luckily i've bought the SIM card as soon as my feet touch the airport floor. After a few minutes she picked up my call.

"Charlotte! Just where the hell are you?"

"Oh gosh you must've gotten into your own camera that you didn't even listen to me when i said i had a stomach ache and needed to go to the bathroom ASAP"

"No! You didn't say anything. You just dissapeared!"

"Ouh, i just need to yank your camera away next time i wa-"

Buk!

Charlotte haven't finish her sentence yet the moment i crash onto something. Or someone?

"Sorry! Gosh i'm so sorry!" The words just slipped out of my mouth automatically the moment i realised that i bumped into a human. To my surprised, that person just laughed loudly over my clumsiness. That's weird, people usually got mad and what's weirder is that i thought i know this voice. I haven't look up in order to be polite, but automatically look up at the person as soon as i heard his voice.

"Oh my god, Rhys Nathaniel Rothstein! What the freaking lucky hell are you doing here?"

"Aww, i just love the way you say my full name, babe."

"Gosh, shut up! Just answer my question, would you?"

"Nope, not until you give an i-miss-you-so-much-to-the-moon-and back-and-never-come-back kiss and hug."

I, then realised that i forgot to do it so i immediately reach for his neck and plant a quick kiss on his cheek just to find that charlotte had noticed us and started to march towards where Rhys and i was standing.

" Rhys! Gosh! I thought you have a fiancée already and last time i checked, you have to attend a family dinner with your fiancée's family tonight!"

"Y-ya, but i just can't help it. I hate formal occasions, you know"

Rhys and his such-a-fake-explanation...

"Nathaniel!"

And there you go, the very-happy-and-exciting-moments' biggest spoiler. (Bored face) -_-

★★★★★★★★★★★

So, there you go, the first chapter.

Character play for Chantelle Avalynn Maguire: Meaghan Martin