Trouble

And there she comes...of course he didn't get away from the family dinner just as simple as hell. There must be some trouble he's bringing with him.

You don't really have to ask, i know you know who the fudging hell the bitch is.

Well?

Well?

Okay, you don't recall...she's Rhys' fiancée. The wicked witch. I don't really wanna hate her or something. But she's got a really crazy mind and way of acts. Oh, and not to forget, her voice to. Can you imagine that? I guess you can if i say she's simply a h*e. Got it now? Great. Now moving on. Her name is Elise Harmony Hawkins. You wanna ask Hawkins like THE Hawkins? Hell yeah.

I know, i know my life is such a royal. Blanketed with money and luxury. Just you know i'm not a bully like Elise. She's a bully yet a spoiler. I don't know how the hell did she manage to act so damn innocent in front of Aunt Marlene and Uncle Daryl.

"Chant, Chant! Chantelle!" My imagination puffed away as soon as i heard Rhys call my name. I turned at him and carved a smile.

" Hey, what's wrong?" Hah there you go his low, romantic voice.

"Wha- no, nothing. So, you've gotta go i bid?" I said when i saw Elise waved her hand to get Rhys' attention.

"Yeah, i'm sorry. I'll explain later, okay?"

" Naa, y'don't really have to do so, you know. I understand."

"Aww...ain't that sweet?"

"Yucks! Go away!"

"Okay, okay but pinky promise me that you're gonna gimme a call and answer my call and reply my text and-" oh my god, he's babbling.

"I know, i know. Just go already or you're cooked!"

"Bye." He said before he plant a quick kiss on my lips. Of course not before the wicked witch turn away.

"Ooo...what was that?" Charlotte asked teasingly right after Rhys walk away.

"I don't know, habit?"

★★★★★★★★★

"Ney, ney, ney...next!"

"Oh, please...this is the friggin hundredth boutique and this dress is the millionth dress you've rejected! Oh, and don't forget the tonnes of dress that we've bought!"

"Didn't you get the point? I'ma make you the queen of the floor that every boy's gonna fix their eyes on you, they're gonna let go of their partners' hands just to fill their hands with yours" said Charlotte poetically.

"No, i don't get it. I don't even want to! We're here for the school magazine for goodness sake! I just wanna go to  fascinating places and take pictures and you're gonna write articles about them! That's why we're here..."

"I know! But who's gonna decline this invitation to one of the greatest ball ever! I've got an idea. We can take pictures of the hall and write article about it too. School magazine is not just about places. Come on!"

"Ya, like suit yourself!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

So, basically, Charlotte made me agree and lucky me, she finally say yes to the dress i'm wearing right now.
It's a silk green turquoise kinda dress. It is seperated from my mid thigh to the bottom which will expose my mid thigh to my toe whenever i'm walking. Last but not least, my favourite part is it exposed my back and only have two strands of cloth which had designed as a cross.

 Last but not least, my favourite part is it exposed my back and only have two strands of cloth which had designed as a cross

So, i practically went to the ball without any partner only Charlotte as my company. Honestly, that was quite embarrassing. But well, i could just say that i've got a last minute invitation and i don't really know people here, in london. This ball is actually the wedding anniversary ball of the manager of the museum that we went earlier this morning.

After a few minutes drive from our hotel, we finally reach the Lev Leviev pool. It is actually a pool. The most luxury one, i guess. However it can easily turn into a ballroom if you want it that way. I guess There are thousands of butterflies in my stomach the moment i walk in the ballroom. I was too busy looking at the fascinating view in the ballroom that i didn't realise that i was about to jump into the pool. That's when someone pull my hand.

"Haven't take a shower yet, huh?" The guy tease. My lips parted the moment i see the guy's face. No way in the world! Suddenly, everything recalled in my memory box. The memory box that i've buried deep down in the abyss of my life.

"You know, i don't want you to open this music box only whenever you're sad, but also when you're happy because i don't want to be the reason you smile only, but also the reason you're sad."

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

What was that? Who said those words? Who's the guy? Find all of the answer in the next, next next next next and next and maybe more next chapter!

Rhys cast: Nicholas Hoult