surprise!

" Duh, just right...this ice-cream. Gah... Help me, i'm sinking in the heaven of the yummy-ness of an ice-cream in the middle of summer..." Said charlotte who's having her great time with her ice-cream after a non-stop 2 hours walking that we've started since this morning.

" Hey, Chantelle, why don't you go buy one? Thish ish great."

" Charlotte, don't talk when your mouth is full of ice-cream. It's...gross. Nah, not interested."

"Aww, what a shame. Unfortune you. Lucky me. Huh." And there she goes, the hair-flipper-Charlotte.

Charlotte was nagging about something to me after that but my mind seemed to taken over by the thought of last night's incident. Was that just a dream? Impossible though since i've pinch myself for like hundredth times when i was in the room with Davyan. Bur, if it's not a dream, then what was it? Was that his ghost? Nah, i'm sure we buried him peacefully. He was resting in peace was he. Or...was he not?

"Hey! Did you even listen to what i'm saying?"

"Chantelle!"

"What?"

"What were you thinking? Is it about last night?"

"What do you think i'm thinking?"

"Why do you answer me with question?!"

"Anyway, don't you want to know the truth? I mean why he's still alive? That's impossible." She continued.

"Uhuh...i think it's weird too though. But, how do i find the truth? It's bizarre for me to ask his family since we've been hangin' out with Daniella. She's his sister and it's so impossible for her to keep it from us. Don't she?"

Daniella is Davyan's sister and we've been hangin' out with her since forever. Only now, that she can't join us because of her photoshoot. It's impossible that she wouldn't want to tell me especially since she'd been supporting our engagement (me and Davyan). Plus, we always come to her family house for the weekend dinner. Yeah, we're that close.

"Oh, didn't he give his number? For whatever he said last night? Come on, call him! I'm excited to know the truth too!"

I thought about it for a while. But since i have this quacky mouth Charlotte near me, i can t focus. She kept on pushing me. So, i took out my handphone from my handbag and about to call him when this abother thought of being an egomaniac is much better than anything.

"Oh, why should i bother anyway." I cancelled, putting my handphone back into my handbag.

"What? Are you mad? Gosh, believe me you should know the truth gone mad like before!" Charlotte warns me. Reminding me of the black pit of my memory chamber.

* Flashback*

The noise of the police sirens urged me to open my eyes. Oh,Gosh, it's hard since i had a bruise above my right eye and it also feels like my eyes were glued. It's due to the dried tears i had before i pass out a few hours ago. The first thing i saw was the dead body of my fiancé. Suddenly, the views of all the crazy things that had happened to me since a few weeks ago filled my sight. Oh gosh it's so hurting to remember them. However, it's also not my choice to not to forget them.

I tried my best to move so that i can check on Davyan's pulse. Just once again. With hope that the lost of his pulse earlier was just due to my unstable mind. Who knows that the bullet didn't hit straight into his precious lung. After some tough struggles i finally managed to hold his hand. No. His cold hand. That touch distracted my emotion for a while. Somehow, half of my hope faded away. The tears started to well up in eyes yet, again.

then i touched his wrist. my first thought. none. i tried to search for it even i think it's impossible.my second thought. there are some, but weak. then i tried to search for more and more pulse. please just please save him. i need him. i really don't want him to die. we are planning to get married after my graduation.
" dave, davyan, baby please just please. stay with me. they're here. the police are here. they're coming for help. the jerks are dead now." i whispered to him.
"help! help! we're here! please! someone's dying!"
then, one of the officers noticed us.
" i found them!" he called his pals. the paramedics lift him and brought him out while the female officer help me to get on my feet.
*end of flashback*

" Chant, chantelle!" I heard Charlotte call my name." Hey, what's wrong with you? You looked like you've been possesed or something. I've been talking to myself?! You made me look
Iike a crazy woman!" I cleared my throat. Then, i said, " sorry, but just so you know that you actually look crazy like all the time, honey." I can't helped but laugh when Charlotte starts to make a duck face.
"Sweet, ducky face Charry with a quacky mouth Charry. Oh my gosh this is just so funny" i can't help but laugh as i walked away since i don't want to waste my time. Imagine this, i've been wasting time with this little Charry when i'm actually chasing the time because we've been making reservations at so many interesting and historical places here, in london as we are working out on our school magazine.
I walked a few steps then, turn around at Charlotte once again to see if she's awake from her stupidity and started to walk along with me.

Buk!

Okay, and what now? I'm looking at Charlotte who has laughing out loud already as my head hit something really hard. Well i bid that's the lamppost. But then, i realize that this thing is moving like...back and forth. Oh my gosh! Is it breathing? What is this then? A gorilla? No, please no.

I turned to see a really shocking feature in front of me. It's homo sapiens. Oh my gosh. I looked up to his face. Yes, it's a guy.

"Aaaarghh! Oh my gosh! What are you doing here! Oh i'm so happy. I'm so happy! Wait, where is the spoiler? She's not here? Didn't she come with you?" I was really happy that i hugged him in the middle of the crowd. Some people must think that we're having a lovers reunion.

"Haha, babe, calm down. She's not here, okay? I'm alone. Don't worry i know that i have to get rid of her first if i want to see you." He said giving me some air to breathe.

"Now, come on. You don't want to miss the beautiful places don't you?"

"Haha, of course. Charlotte! Are you coming?"

"Huh? Yeah yeah. Wait-"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Who Was the guy? Why does Chantelle act like she's his girlfriend? If she is. Then, who's the spoiler that she mentioned earlier?

Figure out all of the answers in the next chapter. ^_^

The picture on top is Chantelle and the song is innocent love by astro. I chose this song because it related to Chantelle's young love story. With Davyan.