In Love and in Lust

Chapter 1-Story of my love life...mira

I have been in several relationships. The first was with the person i thought was my soul mate annd we had a lot of fun together but later we had to break apart because maybe we werent right for each other.

There came my next boyfriend whom i spent almost four years with. He seemed to be the ideal man. He was always there for me through thick and thin. He gave me whatever i wanted yet he had d worst side. He was a verbal abuser. this situation seemed to be getting out of hand and the last straw that broke the camel's back was when he slapped me right in the face.

There comes Prince Charming.....He is everything any girl would dream of. He's handsome, super sexy, caring,loving,and...you name it. I'm completely in love with this guy.

i recently moved to a new community college and met this new cute guy. i liked him the moment i set eyes on him and he seemed to be a nice guy. Ater a week or two of being in this college we get to know each other.

Everything moves so fast and in exactly two weeks, we enter into a friendship, then into a relationship and then break up because he thinks I'm not being fair to my prince charming and wouldn't take his girlfriend  flirting with another guy. Those were his exact words...