Chapter 3

Hello Friends.... :)

Guess what? I received my 10th class result yesterday and.....

I scored 95.6% .... Yay... :-) 

I'm going to ask you a couple of questions and please answer them and honestly.. 

1. So how was last chapter? Did you like the ending??

2. Who's your favorite character from Jade, Aiden and Leena? I know that you don't know much about them but still.

3. Which book cover you like the most? The present one or the one that is displayed on the side?

Anyway I hope you like this chapter.. ;)

* * * *

Jade's POV

Did she just say Black? Leena Black? But he never had a sister and she was very different from his. They were nothing alike as far as I remember or at least in physical features. No. No. She can't be his sister.

"Hello Jade, are you okay? You look like you have seen a ghost? What happened?" Leena's voice broke my train of thoughts and brought me back.

"Oh yeah. Nothing to worry about." I tried to muster a smile but I couldn't.

"Come on, lets get our things in place."

"Yeah." 

After about thirty minutes my things were all set up as I didn't have much luggage. But when I looked at Leena she was a mess. She had taken out all the things from her bags and everything was piled up. In the last thirty minutes the thought of him being Leena brother crossed my mind at least thirty times. I looked back to Leena, but she looks nothing like him. They both look so different.

"Hey Leena, do you need any kind of help?" I asked her.

She looked up and smiled at me. "Just call me Lee. That's what everyone calls me. And yes I need help. Can you please bring me something from the Cafeteria. I haven't had anything since morning. Please."

"Okay." I said and left the room. They were giving food for free here. It was included in our dorms charges but as I was on scholarship it was kinda free for me. 

As I entered the Cafeteria the smell of coffee hit me. The interior was simple yet impressive. The walls were painted yellow and there was wooden furniture. I went to the counter I saw a young boy with blond hair and blue eyes probably about my age. 

"Hello how may I help you?" he asked and smiled.

That's when I remembered that Lee didn't tell me what she wanted me to get for her. I thought a sandwich would be good since I didn't know about her likes and dislikes.

"One sandwich, please." 

"Your order would be ready in 10 minutes."

I nodded and went to sit on a nearby table. As I sat there I remembered about getting a job. I needed to find a job soon. I could work here, I thought. I went back to counter.

"Umm..Hey. Is there any vacancy for the job here?" I asked him.

"Yeah as far as I know the owner of this place is looking for a worker. Are you asking for yourself?" 

"Yeah."

"Actually the owner is not here at the moment. He will be returning by tomorrow so I'll let him know that you are interested."