Chapter 2

Hello Guys !!

I am extremely sorry for disappearing but I was really very busy.

I am very thankful to all of you who read the book. Thanks for all your support. 

Anyway here's Chapter 2. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading....

****

Jade's POV

I woke up with my phone ringing somewhere near me. I searched for the alarm and snoozed it. It's only 6:00 am. After a few seconds I remembered that today is an important day for me, and sat up straight on my bed like someone has poured a bucket of ice cold water on me. It's my first day at my college. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

After brushing my teeth and taking a quick shower I entered back my bedroom. Wrapping a towel around my body I went to my closet where only one pair of clothing hung which I left during packing my bags yesterday morning. 

It was a black hoodie along with a dark blue jeans. After putting my outfit on I brushed my hairs. My hairs were black and average length, till my mid back. I went out of the bedroom after getting ready. I made myself a cup of coffee along with two breads.

****

Aiden's POV

"What is your name?" I shouted at the employee standing in front of me.

He mumbled something I didn't understand. It made me more angry than I already was.

"I said what is YOUR name?" I shouted once again.

"Jake." he whispered a little louder. If the room wasn't silent I may not have heard it.

"Jake what? Didn't your parents gave you a last name or you are incapable of answering my question to its full capacity?" there I lost it. I wasn't the one to take shit from me employees.

"Jake Rivers." he said gaining a little confidence.

"Jake Rivers, you manage the sales and supply of Asia Logistics is it so?" I asked patiently.

"Yes sir."

"Why the recent shipment to goods is not mentioned here?"

He didn't say anything simply hung his head and starred at the floor. I knew he had to do something with this. It was a simple decision what needed to be done next. And I did it.

"Jake Rivers you are fired."

He didn't say anything only nodded his head and left my office. I hate such rats. 

I was so tired from yesterdays party that I couldn't focus completely on anything today. Yesterday after the party at our mansion which is outside the hustle and bustle of the city Lee and Nathan came back with me to my penthouse because today is her first day at college and apparently her college is close from my penthouse. Nathan is my best friend and also works with me in my company. Last night we stayed up late and talked about different things but most importantly embarrassed Lee many times. Today Lee had her college and Nathan had his early flight for an important meeting in Philly. 

* * * * 

Jade's POV

Here I was standing in front of Crestview College with my bag in my hand. I enter the gates and see swamps of students in the college. The college was huge and I mean it. HUGE. There were many many students. In the extreme right of me I saw a blonde girl talking on her phone and smiling and laughing. She was beautiful. Actually beautiful was an understatement. But why was she standing alone. Why didn't she had any friend's after all she was so beautiful and confident.  

I walked to the main office in front of me rolling my suitcase behind me. When I entered the office I saw an old lady with white hair sitting in front of me. I approached her and when she looked up I smiled at her. 

"Hello, I am Jade Calderone." I said to her.

"Oh Okay. Are you here For your dorm key?" she asked me politely.

"Yes mam." 

"Okay just stay here. I will search your key and bring it to you."

"Yes. Thank you." I nodded and smiled.

After  a few minutes she came back and handed me the key.

"Here it is. Your dorm number is 508A and you will be sharing it with one more student."

I would be sharing my dorm with someone. Hmmm... Interesting.. After taking the key I left the office and went in the direction of the dorms.

After finding the exact dorms building I started searching for my room. A few minutes later I found my it. 

I put the key in the keyhole and turn it. It opens with a click sound. 

The dorm was big, not very big but big enough for two persons. Two beds were pushed to adjacent walls with a large window opposite to one of the beds and a door which I assumed is bathroom opposite to the other bed. The walls were painted light blue and were bare. There were two desks adjacent to each bed. I put my suitcase near the bed opposite to window.

The room seems bare so I assumed that the person sharing the dorm isn't here yet. Just as the thought crosses my mind the door to the dorm is thrown open and the blond which I noticed earlier enters. 

She puts her luggage next to the door and closes it. I don't think she noticed me yet, not that I mind. She huffs and turns. At first she seems to be surprised to see me but than she flashes me a huge smile. 

"Hii" she semi-screams.

"Hello." I say. She seems to be happy. Very happy. Overjoyed.

"What's your name? And do you have any friends here?"

"No I don't think I have any friends here and my name's Jade."

"Well hello, Jade. I will be your friend as I also don't have any friends at this place."

"Thanks..?"

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I am Leena Black and as you can see I will be your roommate." 

* * * *

Finally here's Chapter 2. Well its more of a filler. But it needed to be at this part. 

Anyway I promise to all of you that the next update will be soon. 

I was thinking of doing a song thread. Every chapter from now on I'll post the first line or the first line of the main part of the song and if you know it comment the following line and etc. When the song is over, REPEAT and CONTINUE! Of course you can cheat and check the lyrics online. I think I would be a nice way for everyone to interact and have fun.

Song Thread #1

 You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty.....

Thanks

xoxo