Leave Louis

Blair POV

I fall down on a large rock but I get back up quickly. Sadly this time Dan is not walking by to save me. It's me against Prince Louis and his slut bag. I yell to him," Stop this Louis! Leave me Alone!"

      He yells back," Not until you give me my 1.5 million dollars"
      I say in return, "I don't owe you that money, the job you gave me was a lie. You told me it was a part time make up product testing Job, not a makeup stealing job. I was almost arrested for stealing $500,000 dollars of make up products"
   He yelled back, "You said you would take any job I gave you as long as you got the 1.5 million dollars. I gave you the money now give it back"
     I say in return, "I would give you the money back if You wouldn't have stolen it back already. I know you took it, so leave me alone"
      The girl yells, "He didn't take it I did! I was tired of you being able to find you, so I hacked into your back account and transferred it to Louis"
       Louis yells back, "You never told me this" and then runs off with the girl.
I continued walking thinking to myself what just happened. I think I will finally never see him again. I am so shaken for what just happened I couldn't think about anything else. And then suddenly I was no longer walking. All I could was the cement of Central Park.
        I wake up in a hospital bed not knowing was happened. Chuck walks in so flustered he couldn't believe what happened. I feel a sharp pain in my head.
    Chuck yells, "Oh my god! Blair I'm so sorry"
  I was so confused I didn't even know what to think.
    I say in return, "What happened to me?"
    Chuck yells in return, "Someone threw a rock at your head"
I was shocked. I didn't even know what to say. I tried to sit up but Chuck grabbed me and wouldn't let me up.
    Chuck said, "You have a concussion. I don't want you making sudden movements right now and neither does the doctor. You don't have to go to work for the next 3 days"
     Then the doctor walked in, "Hello Mrs. Bass"
Being called Mrs Bass quickly made me feel a little bit better. Then chuck gave me a warm and comforted hug. Even though it wasn't what I wanted to be doing with him I still felt protected by his warm arms. I felt his hot breathe on my neck and he started to hug me tighter. I was feeling much better. I then answered the doctor after I awkward pause.
       I said, "Hello. Thank you for all you have done"
        He replied, "No problem. I hope you can get better. In 3 days you will be back at work"
I was very happy to hear that.
Then it hit me that the chances of Louis and the girl to be back were very high. I decided not to tell Chuck right now because he was already very shaken.